Call us at (800) 426-8434
BSW PART: ILM8
The iLM8 measures the perceived loudness of eight channels of program audio and displays the results in an easy-to-read numerical format with a moving average over time, eliminating the variations with engineers interpreting traditional VU or PPM indicators (neither of which can measure perceived loudness). Four AES inputs and one HD-SDI input (optional, see ILM8-HDSDI) are provided for simultaneous measurement for 5.1 surround and auxiliary stereo inputs. With the HD/SDI option, eight channels of de-multiplexed SDI audio can be routed to the AES outputs; channel mapping is provided for all 16 SDI audio channels.
To improve system reliability and up-time, the DaySequerra iLM8 uses a robust DSP-based processing platform rather than the PC-based approach used by most other manufacturers to completely avoid broadcast disruptions caused by operating system lockups. The iLM8's built-in high-performance headphone amplifier allows monitoring of any two user-selected outputs even in noisy background environments. An Ethernet interface provides long-term logging and field software updates capability.
DaySequerra iLM8 Features:
• Standalone operation - no external encoder is required
• Eight input channels of PCM AES
• Industry-standard ITU-R BS.1770/1 and DTS Technologies Neural Loudness Measure (NLM) algorithms; simultaneous measurement for 5.1 surround and auxiliary stereo inputs
• Easy-to-read numerical Measured and Target readouts on vacuum fluorescent display; bargraph LED audio level meters
• Front panel headphone monitor
• Rear panel includes an alarm port as well as an Ethernet interface for long-term logging, email alerts and field software updates capability
List Price$5,500.00Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksContact us for your Discounted Price
View ALL DaySequerra Products