New Wave Lite
NEW~WAVE~LITE... is a Windows PC based software solution for Live Radio programming for Broadcast or Internet streaming applications. Quickly assignable Hot Keys are perfect for collecting all of the files you will use for a live or recorded Radio program, and LITE supports 24 Hot Keys per page and thousands of saved pages. Play up to 3 hot keys at the same time. For longer programs, the LITE Play List Player is ideal. Create a Play List of any number of sequential events and then either save it for later use or play it immediately to air. Insert BREAK events in the playlist and the playlist will stop at that point for insertion of a live segment. The playlist even supports overlapping play for perfect music segues and professional radio sound. The built in recorder can record your live program for later use or replay to air. LITE is powerful and yet easy to use.
• Perfect for Live On Air, Production, & Remotes
• Triple Play Hot Keys
• 24 Hot Keys per page, quickly assignable
• As many Hot Key pages as you need Playlist player... save and reload playlists
• Built in Recorder to record your Programs
• Simultaneous use of Hot Keys, Playlists, & Recorder
Included in this package is the Masters Music Library from Arrakis. Ripping, processing, compressing, and setting data on music is time consuming and expensive. And because today's rippers and compressors are so much better than just a few years ago, Arrakis has completely remastered its radio library collection to make your life easier and your sound better.
All libraries are solely intended for either call letter radio stations or Internet based stations registered with Sound Exchange.
Arrakis Master Library Collection Features:
• Completely re-mastered in 2010 for today's players
• Recorded as MP3s at 256kbps for professional audio quality
• Silence has been trimmed from the front and back of the audio files
• Audio level has been 'Normalized' to maximum level for consistent playback
• Audio files have been named in Digilink-Xtreme format so they are ready to use
• The 'Intro time to Voice' and segue 'EOM' times have been set on each file for overlaps