ARC-LITE-1 Package Includes:
• ARC-8 Console
• NEWWAVE Lite Software
With a single stereo mixing bus, the Arrakis ARC-8 is ideal for fast paced live on air, production and remote applications.
Two mics supports a host and guest talk format. The mix minus bus (for an external hybrid) supports Telephone talk formats or call ins. The 'Talk' button on mic channel one feeds the mic to the caller and the caller to the console cue system... fast and easy! The ARC-8 even has a built in PC USB sound card on channel eight to play in digital directly from your favorite PC audio software. At the same time, the Program output from the console records in digital over the USB directly to your PC recording software. Easy to install, it sports both professional balanced and consumer unbalanced input I/O jacks.
Arrakis ARC-8 Features:
• 8 input channels
• 10 total source inputs: 2 mic, 7 stereo line, 1 PC USB
• 2 high quality Mic channels (with optional 48VDC phantom power)
• 5 stereo line input channels (with both unbalanced and balanced inputs)
• Channel 8 is selectable between a PC USB sound card input & a stereo line input
• Stereo Program Mixing bus (with both balanced and unbalanced outputs)
• PC USB output of the Program bus for recording in digital direct to your PC
• Monitor, Headphone, and Cue system with External input for off air monitoring
• Cue system autocues (with Program dimming) into the Monitor & Headphone systems
• Mix minus Telephone output for interfacing with an external phone hybrid
• Conductive plastic slide faders & LED switch lamps for long life
• Talkback interface for Intercom or IFB
• For Phone in/out, please use ARC-8-SEND, and ARC-8-CALLER
• Includes DHD-Live, Live Assist Software - perfect for broadcast and internet radio applications.
New Wave Lite
NEW~WAVE~LITE... is a Windows PC based software solution for Live Radio programming for Broadcast or Internet streaming applications. Quickly assignable Hot Keys are perfect for collecting all of the files you will use for a live or recorded Radio program, and LITE supports 24 Hot Keys per page and thousands of saved pages. Play up to 3 hot keys at the same time. For longer programs, the LITE Play List Player is ideal. Create a Play List of any number of sequential events and then either save it for later use or play it immediately to air. Insert BREAK events in the playlist and the playlist will stop at that point for insertion of a live segment. The playlist even supports overlapping play for perfect music segues and professional radio sound. The built in recorder can record your live program for later use or replay to air. LITE is powerful and yet easy to use.
• Perfect for Live On Air, Production, & Remotes
• Triple Play Hot Keys
• 24 Hot Keys per page, quickly assignable
• As many Hot Key pages as you need Playlist player... save and reload playlists
• Built in Recorder to record your Programs
• Simultaneous use of Hot Keys, Playlists, & Recorder
DHD-Live is the ultimate live assist software for any Internet or Broadcast radio station. It is flexible, with customizable user interfaces; and powerful with numerous features. Use it in tandem with Digilink-HD, or as a stand alone software. Custom User Profiles: With DHD-Live, you can create unlimited user profiles. Each with their own customizable screens and arrangements. One user may prefer only hot key pages, while others choose to view all screens. Setup your screens your way, and switch between profiles at anytime. Choose from Hot Keys, Playlist, Volume Control, File Info, Preview Player and more.
• Multi-Monitor Support: Utilize dual monitors, or as many monitors as you can throw at it. This affords you excellent real estate to configure the DHD-Live screens how you want them. The software is also touchscreen compatible, giving you power at your fingertips.
• Dynamic Live Assist: DHD-Live is designed to be an effectual live-assist tool for stations of all sizes. The playlist can be created quickly and easily, then saved for later playback. You can then fade, pause, or loop any file in the playlist.
• Employ the multi-sort tool to quickly find a file. Have a song in mind, but only know the year and artist? Rapidly search by artist, and then search by a specific year to find that song. Other useful tools, such as the file info display, allow your DJ to make your live broadcast potent and compelling.
(DHD-Live operates for free when connected by USB to any USB enabled ARC or MARC series console)