ARC-WAVE-10 Package Includes:
• ARC-8 Blue Console
• NEWWAVE Automation Software
Quality and connectivity are two fundamental requirements for broadcast radio consoles. The ARC series consoles were the first to introduce PC & Mac connectivity with its USB audio channel. It also led the way with its use of the RJ-45 connection. These achievements put the ARC series ahead of its time and gives you the power you need for your station.
Arrakis continues to lead the way in console innovation and are excited to introduce Bluetooth connectivity built into the ARC-8-blue console.
Channel 8 on the ARC-8-blue, can be paired to any Bluetooth enabled device such as your cell phone, MP3 player, MP3 recorder editor and more. Just pair your cell phone to the console, and answer your incoming calls with the built-in 'Call' button on the board. You may then end the call with the 'Drop' button, just like a standard Bluetooth phone hybrid. The caller receives the console bus mix ('minus' the caller audio) so there is no feedback.
The Bluetooth technology allows you to connect to any Bluetooth enabled device. You may use your Android smart phone, or tablet; as well as connect your iPhone or iPad. This freedom gives your staff the ability to bring their MP3 player from home and play their playlists on the fly. This also gives your news guy the ability to record an interview and play it back using the completely wireless Bluetooth connection.
With the Bluetooth connection, you may stream full bandwidth, high quality stereo (A2DP) audio to the respective channel. The ARC-blue boards use the BlueCore 5 Multimedia chip by CSR, which is the most advanced Bluetooth audio chip available, and has the performance capabilities far beyond standard Bluetooth specifications. Operating in the 2.4GHz spectrum, Bluetooth is also RF resistant.
• Same specifications as found on the ARC-8 + Bluetooth on channel 7.
• 8 channels.
• 2 mic channels.
• 1 Stereo output buses.
• 5 Types of inputs (Mic, Line, Telephone, Bluetooth, USB).
• RJ-45 & RCA Input connections.
• Includes DHD-Live, Live Assist Software - perfect for broadcast and internet radio applications.
• See the ARC-8
for more specs
Arrakis NEWWAVE Windows PC based software is designed specifically for playing audio files from hard disk, internet streams, FTP stored audio files, MP3 players, smart phones, text to speech, and much more.
Intuitive and easy-to-use, NEWWAVE lets you do live broadcasts, automated broadcasts, podcasts, and stream for Internet radio all at the same time. Designed for both novice and professional alike, it has the simplicity required to get to air quickly but also boasts sophisticated features for advanced users.
Highly fault tolerant, NEWWAVE will not allow dead air in automation. And if connected to an Arrakis Advanced Radio Console (ARC series), the console and software merge to complete a powerfully integrated radio workstation.
NEWWAVE supports the Windows 8 operating system.
Arrakis NEWWAVE Features:
• Perfect for broadcast and Internet radio
• Live on-air, automation, and production
• Simulcast live, automate, stream, and podcast
• Streaming radio server support
• Works with streaming service providers
• Produce and distribute podcasts
• Schedule for a day, a week, or a year
• Voice track locally or from a remote PC
• Supports traffic and billing
• Sophisticated music scheduling built in
• Designed for Windows 7 PC computers
Arrakis Automation Comparison Chart: