Up to now, there have been two choices when it comes to audio processing: all the features and advanced audio-shaping tools (with a five-figure price tag), or gear that fits your budget — but made you compromise on performance and capabilities. No more compromises. Meet Omnia.7FM, the premium, feature-rich FM audio processor that’s surprisingly affordable. But low price doesn’t mean low performance: Omnia.7FM delivers the powerful, clear and precise Omnia® signature sound that’s the first choice of top stations worldwide.
Omnia.7FM comes with a host of standard features:
• Selectable FM or HD and Streaming
• “Undo,” exclusive Omnia technology that removes distortion and mathematically re-creates the peaks sliced from today’s poorly mastered contemporary music. Undo restores life, brilliance, and dynamic range to any type of music.
• An exclusive Psychoacoustically Controlled Distortion Masking Clipper analyzes and masks distortion perceptible to the human ear, leaving only clean, clear audio.
• A complete toolbox of sophisticated Omnia sound-shaping technology gives you the power to analyze and refine your signature sound using a variety of sonic tools ranging from loudness metering to Real-Time Analyzers to Oscilloscopes, FFTs, and more.
Simultaneous HD, Internet streaming / encoding and RDS options are also available, putting Omnia.7FM head-and-shoulders above any other comparably priced audio processor in features, performance, and value.
• OMNIA7-FMRDS - Base Model with RDS
• Selectable FM or HD and streaming standard; optional upgrade to combinations of simultaneous FM+HD+Streaming+RDS
• Omnia-exclusive “Undo” Audio Restoration Technology
• Psychoacoustically Controlled Distortion Masking FM Clipper
• Two-band final look-ahead limiter for HD Radio and streaming
• Full Omnia Toolbox, with loudness metering, a digital oscilloscope, an FFT spectrum analyzer, and Real Time Analyzer (RTA)
• Remote client software allows full remote control of processor and all metering tools from any Windows-based PC or tablet on the local network — including touch-screen devices
• Dry Voice Detector detects speech and applies appropriate processing for clearest possible voice quality
• Built-in Speaker Calibration tool
• Multiband downward expansion (source noise reduction)
• Three-stage wideband AGC with adjustable sidechain equalization
• Program-dependent two-to-five-band multiband AGCs and limiters
• 4.3” / 10.9 cm. front panel screen
• Full remote control with audio monitoring
• HTTP push support for automation such as dynamic RDS and streaming song titles, with preset recall
• Dual, independent power supplies
• Composite pass-through (relay bypass) for backup processor
• Simultaneous streaming processing / encoding: OMNIA7-PKG1
• Simultaneous streaming processing / encoding with RDS: OMNIA7-PKG2
• All Options Enabled: OMNIA7-PKG3
• RDS encoding: OMANIA7-FMRDS
• Simultaneous processing for HD Radio or DAB: OMNIA7-HD
• Frequency Response: +/-0.5dB 20Hz to 15kHz, 17.5kHz in extended mode
• Signal to Noise Ratio: Greater than -80dBu de-emphasized, 20Hz to 15kHz
• System Distortion: Less than 0.01% THD below pre-emphasis, inaudible above
• Stereo Separation: 65dB minimum, 20Hz to 15kHz, 70dB typical
• Digital Output Level: Adjustable from -24.0dBFS to 0.0dBFS in 0.1dB increments
• Stereo Baseband Output: Adjustable from -2dBU to +22dBU (0.1dB increments) into 600-Ohms, 20-Ohm output impedance
• A/D Conversion: Crystal Semiconductor CS5361, 24 bit 128x over-sampled delta sigma converter with linear-phase anti-aliasing filter. Pre-ADC anti-alias filter, with high-pass filter at <10 Hz
• D/A Conversion: Crystal Semiconductor CS4391, 24-bit, 128x oversampled
• Analog I/O: Two balanced, EMI filtered XLR connectors
• Stereo Generator Connections: Four 75-Ohm BNC female, two inputs (accepting RDS only), two outputs
• Digital I/O: AES/EBU In & Out via XLR connectors, Supports stereo digital audio and Omnia Direct™
• Ethernet : Shared RJ45 supporting 100 and 100BASE-T Ethernet Connections
• Power Requirements : 100-264 VAC, 47-63Hz autosensing, dual PSU
• Power Connector: Dual IEC male, detachable 3-wire power cords supplied
• Power Supply: Internal dual redundant
• Environmental: Operating: 0 to 50 degrees C Non-operating: –20 to 70 degrees C.