*Not Available for International Sale
WiFi and Internet connections are available everywhere these days — and so is streaming audio. Already, many are using their smartphone as a 21st century transistor radio. Soon, the connected car will make it easier than ever to listen to high-quality streamed audio on the move. These are big changes in listening habits, but don’t worry: Z/IPStream 9X/2 is here to help.
Z/IPStream 9X/2 is the new third-generation streaming software from The Telos Alliance; a new combined audio processing/streaming platform designed for broadcasters who understand that streaming audio quality and reliability are just as important as terrestrial transmission. Z/IPStream 9X/2 gives you the power to fine-tune your streams for clear, clean, audio output — no matter the bit rate, codec or delivery platform.
Z/IPStream 9X/2 will add all of the clarity and impact of the acclaimed Omnia.9 directly to your stream, complete with exclusive "undo" technology, Solar Plexus for deep, rich bass, and the full Omnia Audio Tool Box for precise, sonic management.
Z/IPStream 9X/2 also stands above the rest with the new Adaptive Streaming technology. With Adaptive Streaming, the connection between streaming server and listener is automatically managed, dynamically adjusting bit-rate and audio quality to maintain a solid connection with the best possible audio — regardless of Wi-Fi limitations or Internet behavior.
• Genuine, high-quality audio codecs from Fraunhofer IIS (the inventors of MP3), including MP3, AAC-LC, HE-AAC v1, and HE-AAC v2.
• Adaptive Streaming technology automatically compensates for variations in listeners’ connection strength and bandwidth.
• Processes and encodes streaming audio for multiple platforms and bit-rates simultaneously.
• Up to seven bands of multiband AGC and limiting.
• ‘Undo’ — Our revolutionary, exclusive technology that can restore poorly-mastered audio to clarity and brilliance.
• ‘Solar Plexus’ bass enhancement algorithm for rich, impactful and natural sounding low end.
• Full Omnia toolbox, complete with a variety of sonic tools including Oscilloscopes, RTA’s, Full Spectrum Analyzers and more, providing you with information needed to perfect your streams signature sound.
• Sophisticated software routines enable you to prepare and correct for streaming complications such as programming blackouts, Metadata insertion, variable listener environments, and more.
Flexible audio sourcing accepts input from sound cards, RTP and Livewire™ AoIP connection.
• Unprecedented level of control: use the built-in HTML5 web interface, or fine-tune even further using the REST API.
• Cloud-Ready: Z/IPStream 9X/2 may be hosted and run using your cloud-based server.
• Built-in SNMP and email notification of system events.
• Windows 7 or later OS, 32-bit or 64-bit version.
• 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
• 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
• 200 MB free disk space required for installation.
• Additional disk space is used for logging.
• Internet access.
• Administrative privileges required during installation.
• Web browser required for configuration and management.
• When AES67 is used as input, only stereo mode is supported.