*Not Available for International Sale
WiFi and Internet connections are available everywhere these days — and so is streaming audio. Already, many are using their smartphone as a 21st century transistor radio. Soon, the connected car will make it easier than ever to listen to high-quality streamed audio on the move. These are big changes in listening habits, but don’t worry: Z/IPStream X/2 is here to help.
Z/IPStream X/2 is the new third-generation streaming software from The Telos Alliance; a new combined audio processing/streaming platform designed for broadcasters who understand that streaming audio quality and reliability are just as important as terrestrial transmission. Z/IPStream X/2 gives you the power to fine-tune your streams for clear, clean, audio output — no matter the bit rate, codec or delivery platform.
Z/IPStream X/2 stands above the rest with the new Adaptive Streaming technology. With Adaptive Streaming, the connection between streaming server and listener is automatically managed, dynamically adjusting bit-rate and audio quality to maintain a solid connection with the best possible audio — regardless of Wi-Fi limitations or Internet behavior.
• Genuine, high-quality audio codecs from Fraunhofer IIS (the inventors of MP3), including MP3, AAC-LC, HE-AAC v1, and HE-AAC v2.
• Adaptive Streaming technology automatically compensates for variations in listeners’ connection strength and bandwidth.
• Processes and encodes streaming audio for multiple platforms and bit-rates simultaneously.
• Includes multiband processing from Omnia Audio
• Need even more processing power? Upgrade to Z/IPStream 9X/2, with up to seven bands of multiband AGC and limiting plus Undo — revolutionary technology that can restore poorly-mastered audio to clarity and brilliance.
• Sophisticated software routines enable you to prepare and correct for streaming complications such as programming blackouts, Metadata insertion, variable listener environments, and more.
• Flexible audio sourcing accepts input from sound cards, RTP and Livewire™ AoIP connection.
• Unprecedented level of control: use the built-in HTML5 web interface, or fine-tune even further using the REST API.
• Cloud-Ready: Z/IPStream X/2 may be hosted and run using your cloud-based server.
• Built-in SNMP and email notification of system events.
• Windows 7 or later OS, 32-bit or 64-bit version.
• 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
• 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
• 200 MB free disk space required for installation.
• Additional disk space is used for logging.
• Internet access.
• Administrative privileges required during installation.
• Web browser required for configuration and management.
• When AES67 is used as input, only stereo mode is supported.