Tieline's compact Bridge-IT Pro is the ultimate low-cost, high-performance, stereo IP audio codec solution for broadcast and professional applications. Designed to deliver point-to-point or multi-point connections, Bridge-IT transports audio streams reliably, simply and effectively over a range of IP data networks such as wired and wireless LANs, WANs, the Internet, satellite IP, Wi-MAX and Wi-Fi.
Tieline Bridge-IT Pro Features:
• 16-bit 22kHz linear, low latency audio for uncompromised audio, as well as G.711, G.722, MPEG Layer 2, AAC, Tieline Music and Tieline MusicPLUS as standard.
• Tieline's loss-tolerant MusicPLUS algorithm provides up to 22 kHz stereo audio quality with 20ms coding delay at bit rates as low as 96kbps - making it ideal for today's IP and 3G networks.
• Tieline Music can deliver up to 15 kHz FM quality mono audio at bit-rates as low as 24Kbps, with only 20 milliseconds encoding delay.
• QoS Performance Engine automatically manages jitter buffering, forward error correction and packet repair.
• Full hardware front panel interface including navigation, LCD display, PPM metering and dialing key pad.
• Web GUI for programming codec functionality and RS232 data connections.
• Integrates seamlessly with TieServer for simple IP configuration and one touch IP connections.
• Broadcast quality analog XLR inputs/outputs.
• XLR digital AES/EBU input/output.
• Simultaneous analog and digital AES/EBU audio outputs.
• Onboard SD/SDHC card for automatic audio failover.
• 1/4" (6.35mm) stereo headphone output.
• 2 relay inputs and 2 opto-isolated outputs plus RS-232 for local and remote control of equipment at either end of your codec link.
• USB slave connection for codec configuration.