The XENYX 1002B represents a significant milestone in the development of mixer technology. Equipped with our premium XENYX mic preamps, it can easily hold its own against the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps, both in terms of sound quality and available headroom. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. XENYX mic pres provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics.
Whether you plug it into the wall or power it via 9V batteries, the XENYX 1002B comes equipped with many of the features you’ve come to expect from our larger mixers, including XENYX mic preamps for amazing sound quality, phantom power for use with professional-grade condenser mics, 2-Track inputs and outputs, and 60 mm faders. The four stereo channels accept left/right or mono 1/4" TRS/TR inputs, and three of them also accommodate microphones (with separate Trim controls). The compact XENYX 1002B mixer also features our highly musical 3-band British EQ, plus an FX and monitor send for each channel, making it a must-have for any audio toolkit.
Its compact size and flexible input scheme also make it the natural choice of sports announcers for calling play-by-play game action. Likewise, radio and TV reporters especially like the XENYX 1002B for its ease-of-use, remarkable fidelity and rugged reliability. And the 9 V battery option allows newscasters and correspondents to use the 1002B in remote locations where power is hard to come by. (Two 9 V alkaline batteries are required for normal operation, three for phantom power).
• Premium ultra-low noise analog mixer with optional battery operation
• 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
• Neo-classic ''British'' 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
• Optional battery operation (with 9 V alkaline batteries) allows for mobile operation
• 4 balanced, high-headroom stereo inputs with 3 additional mic inputs
• One FX send and one Monitor send per channel for external FX devices and monitor applications
• Clip LEDs on all channels and dedicated inserts on all mono channels
• Main output plus separate Phones and CD/Tape outputs
• Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
• Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
• External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Input Channels 1 and 2:
• Mic input: Electronically balanced, discrete input configuration
• Frequency response: 10 Hz to 200 kHz
• Gain range: +14 dB to +60 dB
• SNR: 120 dB E.I.N.
• Line input: Electronically balanced
• Frequency response: 10 Hz to 130 kHz
• Gain range: -6 dB to +38 dB
• SNR: 95 dB E.I.N.
• LOW: 50 Hz, +/- 15 dB
• MID: 700 Hz, +/- 15 dB
• HIGH: 10 kHz, +/- 15 dB
• Main Outputs: +28 dBu balanced, +22 dBu unbalanced
• Mon Send: +22 dBu unbalanced
• FX Send: +22 dBu unbalanced
• Tape Out: +22 dBu unbalanced
• Phones Output +15 dBu / 150 ohms
• Dimensions (H x W x D): approximately 2.875 x 11.75 x 8.5"
• Weight: 6.1 lbs