Call us at (800) 426-8434
The GERMANIUM Compressor for tracking, mixing and mastering boasts the same all class A amp found in the GERMANIUM Preamp and Tone Control and is transformer-balanced in and out. Its Compression circuit uses an FET gain reduction element with plenty of flexibilty. It also features a Wet/Dry mix (for “submixing” tracks within the comp), Comp Curve (which selects the knee using various diode combinations) Clean/Dirty comp, and Sidechain filter. Many of the GERM Comp parameters have been purposely set by ear (not by over analyzing them with test gear). This compressor is an an absolute musical powerhouse and is for ready for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
The GERMANIUM COMP requires the Chandler PSU1 power supply (sold separately) to operate.
• Dirty Comp/Clean Comp removes unwanted harsh distortion and leaves 2nd and 3rd harmonics in place for extra musicality
• Comp Curve for great flexibility of compression settings
• Wet/Dry for mixing compressed signal with unprocessed original signal
• Sidechain Filter for precise frequency control
• Fast to slow Attack/Release
• Feedback Control for flexible tone shaping
$1,685.00Free Shipping!Usually Available in 1-2 Weeks
View ALL Chandler Products