Purchase any eligible Audio Technica 40 Series Microphone from 9/1/2015 and 12/31/2015, and receive a FREE pair of Audio Tehcnica's ATHM50X Headphones! Click the image above for details!
• Eligible microphones include: AT4033/CL, AT4047/SV, AT4047MP, AT4050, AT4050ST, AT4060, AT4080, AT4081
The Audio-Technica AT4047MP multi-pattern condenser microphone delivers vintage sound with selectable omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-of-eight polar patterns. Its transformer-coupled output and specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs. With a wide dynamic range, incredibly low self-noise and high SPL capability, this versatile microphone excels on vocals, strings, acoustic guitar, instrument ensembles, small vocal groups and voiceovers.
• Three switchable polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-of-eight
• Engineered to meet the critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
• Transformer-coupled output and specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs
• Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
• Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
• Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
• Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
• Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
• Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
• Integral 80 Hz high-pass filter switch and 10 dB pad switch