Purchase between 7/1/13 & 12/31/13 and receive a free pair of Audio Technica ATHM-50 headphones! Register online, or follow the link to download your mail in rebate form.
The Audio-Technica AT4047MP multi-pattern condenser microphone delivers vintage sound with selectable omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-of-eight polar patterns. Its transformer-coupled output and specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs. With a wide dynamic range, incredibly low self-noise and high SPL capability, this versatile microphone excels on vocals, strings, acoustic guitar, instrument ensembles, small vocal groups and voiceovers.
Audio-Technica AT4047MP Features:
• Three switchable polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-of-eight
• Engineered to meet the critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
• Transformer-coupled output and specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs
• Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
• Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
• Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
• Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
• Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
• Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
• Integral 80 Hz high-pass filter switch and 10 dB pad switch