The acclaimed Rode NT1-A now comes as a complete recording solution by including a premium shockmount with integrated pop filter, high quality 6m (20') XLR cable, microphone dust cover and even a bonus instructional DVD!
The Rode NT1-A studio condenser microphone is a fresh redesign of Rode's classic NT- 1 cardioid condenser, the mic that sparked a revolution in home and project studio recording. Updated to handle the demands of digital recording, the Rode NT1-A boasts an incredible low self-noise of only 5dB (A), and delivers the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability normally found on much more expensive microphones.
The tight cardioid directional pattern of the Rode NT1-A keeps unwanted sounds from the sides and rear at bay, making it ideal for home or project studios that aren't completely sonically isolated. The large diaphragm design of the Rode NT1-A captures every nuance whether you're recording voice or acoustic instruments and, as you'd expect from a Rode microphone, it offers a wide frequency range of 20 Hz - 20 kHz. Finished in durable satin nickel, the Rode NT1-A is supplied with a shock mount and zip pouch. Like most condenser microphones, it requires phantom power.
Rode NT1-A Features:
• Large 1" (25mm) capsule with gold plated diaphragm
• Cardioid polar pattern
• Self-noise of only 5dB (A)
• Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
• Wide dynamic range
• Gold plated output contacts
• True condenser (externally biased)
• Internal capsule shock mounting
• Premium shockmount with integrated pop filter, high quality 6m (20') XLR cable, microphone dust cover and instructional DVD included