Model RM-3 is a rack stereo powered monitor speaker system to succeed the current model RM-2. New features include a THRU OUT, brightness adjustment of LED, and auto memory of Input / Output status etc. via newly added DIP switch on the rear panel. The RM-3 is the ideal solution for monitoring needs in various space-challenged environments such as machine rooms, video monitoring, surveillance, mobile and stationary control rooms, theme park applications where audio monitoring is needed in a compact environment.
• Rack mount stereo monitor speaker system with built-in 10W+10W D-class amplifier and 110x40mm elongated shape speaker units.
• Accepts both Analog input (XLR & 1/4”TS phone) and Digital Input (AES/EBU).
• Headphone out for headphone monitoring. When switching from headphone out to speaker out or vice versa, the output signal fades in to avoid unexpected level difference.
• Mute switch works as total mute or -20dB attenuation
• Highly visible 26-dot LED meter (L&R) with 4-step brightness adjustment
• Flexible meter setting for both Analog and Digital inputs such as VU+Peak, VU+Peakhold, Peak+Peakhold and VU only. Reference level (0dB) is selectable between +4dBu and 0dBu.
• Audio characteristics can be selected between the conventional VOICE mode and new MU-SIC mode for wider frequency range music source.