CAPITOL IP is an 8 channel digital mixing console. Its performance is based on the AEQ CAPITOL console and the experience gained with this model.
The control surface has been redesigned with new silent buttons, more programmable keys and a new arrangement of the monitoring section controls. IP connectivity in CAPITOL IP console is implemented through a single module with 16 input and 16 output channels incorporated in its core, and excludes MADI connectivity. So the rear panel is similar to the former model with two pre-cut holes for both Ethernet connectors. CAPITOL IP consoles can have a single multichannel access: IP or MADI. Depending on the configuration, the unit may come either with the Ethernet connectors or the MADI optical connector - or without any of these options - but never with both at the same time.
• All system signals configurable for monitoring in Control, Studio,
• CUE Headphones and VU-meters.
• 2 direct-routing buttons on each channel.
• Silent operation by convection cooling. CAPITOL IP is ideally sui- ted for self-operated applications.
• Talk-back function can be assigned to any Microphone- 4 PTT buttons for direct intercom.
• Built-in headphone outputs.
• 2 precision stereo VU meters.
• Test tone generator.
• Clock, timer and stopwatch.
• Phase meter.
• Redundant power supply (optional).
• Phantom power and electronic balancing on microphone inputs.
• Electronically balanced analog line inputs and outputs.
• Transformer balanced digital inputs and outputs.
• Sampling rate converters for the digital inputs.
• Optional redundant power supply.