Call us at (800) 426-8434
The ARC10-BP is designed for applications where balanced professional source equipment will be used. The only difference between this model and the ARC-10UP is that input channels 3-8 are stereo balanced inputs. Eight wire RJ-45 connectors are used for the balanced audio connectors.
The USB PC interface on channel 9 is included standard as on the ARC-10UP. If the console is to be used without a PC, internal jumpers allow channel 9 to be reassigned as an unbalanced, stereo, RCA phono input channel.
Arrakis also has ARC-10 models with unbalanced inputs.
• Two stereo Program output mixes (with mono mixdowns)
• Ten input source channels
• Two high-performance balanced mic channels
• Seven stereo line channels (ch 3-8 are Balanced)
• Channel 9 is a PC computer sound card channel for Play & Record
• One phone input channel for fast Live & Off-line telephone interface (hybrid required)
• Program Output is BOTH balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA
• Telephone channel (ch 10) is balanced In & Out with Logic
• Real VU meters for on air monitoring, switch selectable between both Program outputs
• Headphone system with stereo amp for 8 ohm (or Hi-Z) headphones
• Cue-talkback system with built-in amplifier and speaker
• Input channel logic for Remote channel on-off-tally and source start-stop
• Provides monitor audio and logic for a Studio /Announce booth
• Optional 16 x 3 stereo switcher for remote input select
• Comes with 6 - 10' RJ45 to bare end cables for balanced line inputs
• Includes DHD-Live, Live Assist Software - perfect for broadcast and internet radio applications.
List Price: $2,599.00$2,449.00Free Shipping!Usually Ships From Factory in 1-2 DaysYou Saved:$150.00 (6%)
View ALL Arrakis Products