Quality and connectivity are two fundamental requirements for broadcast radio consoles. The ARC series consoles were the first to introduce PC & Mac connectivity with its USB audio channel. It also led the way with its use of the RJ-45 connection. These achievements put the ARC series ahead of its time and gives you the power you need for your station.
Arrakis continues to lead the way in console innovation and are excited to introduce Bluetooth connectivity built into the ARC-15BP-blue console.
Both Channel 15 on the ARC-15BP-blue and Channel 10 for the ARC-10BP-blue can be paired to any Bluetooth enabled device such as your cell phone, MP3 player, MP3 recorder editor and more. Just pair your cell phone to the console, and answer your incoming calls with the built-in 'Call' button on the board. You may then end the call with the 'Drop' button, just like a standard Bluetooth phone hybrid. The caller receives the console bus mix ('minus' the caller audio) so there is no feedback.
Take calls on the audition bus, where you may record the call for later playback, or send it to the program out to play over the air. It is as simple as a click of a button. The consoles do all this, while still allowing an external phone hybrid to be connected to channel 15 (ARC-15) or channel 10 (ARC-10) at the same time.
The Bluetooth technology allows you to connect to any Bluetooth enabled device. You may use your Android smart phone, or tablet; as well as connect your iPhone or iPad. This freedom gives your staff the ability to bring their MP3 player from home and play their playlists on the fly. This also gives your news guy the ability to record an interview and play it back using the completely wireless Bluetooth connection.
With the Bluetooth connection, you may stream full bandwidth, high quality stereo (A2DP) audio to the respective channel. The ARC-blue boards use the BlueCore 5 Multimedia chip by CSR, which is the most advanced Bluetooth audio chip available, and has the performance capabilities far beyond standard Bluetooth specifications. Operating in the 2.4GHz spectrum, Bluetooth is also RF resistant.
• 2 stereo Program output mixes (with mono mixdowns)
• 15 input source channels
• Channel 15 has Bluetooth Capability
• 5 high performance mic channels
• PC computer sound card channel for Play and Record
• One phone input channel for fast Live and Off-line telephone interface (hybrid required)
• Multi-turn trimpot level adjust on all XLR I/O
• Headphone system with stereo amp for 8 ohm (or Hi-Z) headphones
• Cue-talkback system with built-in amplifier and speaker
• Input channel logic for Remote channel on-off-tally and source start-stop
• Provides monitor audio and logic for a Studio /Announce booth
• Comes with 12 - 10' RJ45 to bare end cables for balanced line inputs
• Includes DHD-Live, Live Assist Software - perfect for broadcast and internet radio applications.