Get the Arrakis ARC-8 console along with NEW WAVE on-air radio software at one great price.
With a single stereo mixing bus, the Arrakis ARC-8 is ideal for fast paced live on air, production, and remote applications. Two mics supports a host and guest talk format. The mix minus bus (for an external hybrid) supports Telephone talk formats or call ins. The 'Talk' button on mic channel one feeds the mic to the caller and the caller to the console cue system... fast and easy! The ARC-8 even has a built in PC USB sound card on channel eight to play in digital directly from your favorite PC audio software. At the same time, the Program output from the console records in digital over the USB directly to your PC recording software.
The ARC-8 is easy to install and offers both professional balanced and consumer unbalanced input and output jacks.
Arrakis ARC-8 Features:
• 8 input channels
• 10 total source inputs: 2 mic, 7 stereo line, 1 PC USB
• 2 high quality Mic channels (with optional 48VDC phantom power)
• 5 stereo line input channels (with both unbalanced and balanced inputs)
• Channel 8 is selectable between a PC USB sound card input & a stereo line input
• Stereo Program Mixing bus (with both balanced and unbalanced outputs)
• PC USB output of the Program bus for recording in digital direct to your PC
• Monitor, Headphone, and Cue system with External input for off air monitoring
• Cue system autocues (with Program dimming) into the Monitor & Headphone systems
• Mix minus Telephone output for interfacing with an external phone hybrid
• Conductive plastic slide faders & LED switch lamps for long life
• Talkback interface for Intercom or IFB
Arrakis NEW WAVE Windows PC based software is designed specifically for playing audio files from hard disk, internet streams, FTP stored audio files, MP3 players, smart phones, text to speech, and much more.
Intuitive and easy-to-use, NEW WAVE lets you do live broadcasts, automated broadcasts, podcasts, and stream for Internet radio all at the same time. Designed for both novice and professional alike, it has the simplicity required to get to air quickly but also boasts sophisticated features for advanced users.
Highly fault tolerant, NEW WAVE will not allow dead air in automation. And if connected to an Arrakis Advanced Radio Console (ARC series), the console and software merge to complete a powerfully integrated radio workstation.
NEW WAVE supports the Windows 7 operating system.
Arrakis NEW WAVE Features:
• Perfect for broadcast and Internet radio
• Live on-air, automation, and production
• Simulcast live, automate, stream, and podcast
• Streaming radio server support
• Works with streaming service providers
• Produce and distribute podcasts
• Schedule for a day, a week, or a year
• Voice track locally or from a remote PC
• Supports traffic and billing
• Sophisticated music scheduling built in
• Designed for Windows 7 PC computers