The Audioarts D-76 network console has all the practical style and rugged functionality of the beloved D-75 standalone console, a staple in radio studios for the past 15 years, but with modern necessities such as RJ connector system for all your I/O. The D-76 can be ordered with optional plug-in network module for connecting into the WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network.
The D-76 is a tabletop, modular console available in a 12-channel or 18-channel frame like its predecessor, the popular D-75, but includes StudioHub+ RJ 45 connectivity and can be ordered with optional IP-76 plug-in module for interfacing to the WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network.
Sporting a sleek new profile, the new D-76 comes standard with sample rate conversion, ample mic preamps, and plenty of stereo busses, caller capability and a comprehensive monitor section that provides separate feeds to control room/headphone and studio monitor outputs — plus headphone jack and built-in cue speaker
It has four stereo busses, dual-domain outputs, sample rate conversion on all digital inputs, and interchangeable input module daughter cards for easy analog-to-digital conversion in the field. Its modern design features backlit controls and meter bridge with full-scale, bargraph digital peak plus VU metering and automatic timer and clock.
Individual plug-in modules make D-76 installation and service a breeze. The D-76 also can be ordered with an optional SUPERPHONE module, which supports two callers, as well as optional IP-76 card for interfacing to the WheatNet-IP network.
This console has everything that the industry has come to expect of an Audioarts console — like rock solid reliability and ease of use —but is laid out in a sleek new design that is both affordable and practical for the modern radio station.
• Modular hot-swap plug-in design
• Optional IP-76 module provides connectivity and additional I/O through WheatNet-IP network
• StudioHub+ RJ 45 connectivity
• Inputs can be analog or digital, depending on daughter card installed
• Any combination of analog and digital line inputs
• Input channel A/B source select
• External rackmount power supply
• Universal opto-isolated mic and line control ports on all input modules
• Sample rate conversion on all digital inputs
• Optional dual failsafe power supply
• Digital clock (can be slaved to ESE time code)
• Cue function and auto-dropout Connectorized faders and monitor pots
• Connectorized channel ON/OFF switches
• CR and studio outputs with separate four-bus source selection plus independent external 1 & 2
• Both program and switched VU meter pairs
• Four microphone preamps, standard, with option for four additional
• Digital timer with autostart and manual control
• Two on-air tally relays
• Built-in headphone amp with concealed output jack
• Built-in cue speaker with amplifier and external cue output
• Direct digital VU-plus-peak LED metering displays
• 44.1 or 48kHz native digital clock rates
• Optional phone module with dual caller support