Your Mackie Mixer Needs a Mixer Buddy! BSW has combined the popular Mackie 1402VLZ4 mixer, the Broadcast Tools Mixer Buddy, added a few interconnect cables and voila…the ideal combination for broadcasters, podcasters, production, newsrooms and more!
• (1) Mackie 1402VLZ4 14-channel mixer
• (1) Broadcast Tools Mixer Buddy 4-channel mic controller and selector
• (2) Hosa CSS202 dual TRS 1/4" (M) - TRS 1/4" (M) 6.6' cables
• (3) Hosa CRA203 dual RCA - RCA 9.9' cables
The 14-channel 1402VLZ4 brings the proven performance of Mackie’s Onyx preamps in a professional compact mixer design great for applications that demand flexibility.
From every input to every output, the 1402VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity. Plus, it is truly “Built-Like-A-Tank” with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis plus high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control. And with features like a dedicated control room section and smooth, accurate fader control, the 1402VLZ4 is the premium mixer choice for anybody who demands professional performance.
• 14-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
• 6 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
• Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
• Phantom power for condenser mics
• 14 high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 operation control
• 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
• 18 dB/oct 75Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
• 2 aux sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
• 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
• 2 stereo returns for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
• ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
• Control room / phones source matrix
• High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
• Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
• “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
• High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
• Rack-mountable design using optional rack ear kit
• Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
The Broadcast Tools Mixer Buddy offers four channels of microphone control, monitor source selection and monitor muting, allowing the 1402-VLZ3 audio mixer to be used in a broadcast and/or production environment.
Mixer Buddy adds five important functions to the mixer: It provides convenient On/Off control of up to four microphones, it mutes the monitor audio when a microphone is in use, it allows the user to monitor either the mixers program audio or an external sources (such as off-the-air audio), it allows the user to adjust the monitor level locally, and it provides control of On The Air studio warning lights.
Broadcast Tools Mixer Buddy Features:
• Convenient On/Off control of up to four microphones
• Mutes the monitor audio when a microphone is in use (may be disabled for each channel)
• Selects between two monitor sources
• Allows the user to adjust the monitor level locally
• Provides one SPDT relay for control of the On The Air studio warning lights
• Optional mounting in a counter-top and/or turret