The Wheatstone IP-12 radio console control offers an easy way for a small to medium station to enter the world of networked audio. Tapping into the power of WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network technology through the use of the included ip88cb Console Audio BLADE, it's a no hassle, small-footprint solution.
The IP-12 starts with a 12-fader control surface. Each of the 12 input modules is equipped with an LED source name display and an A/B source selector whose sources can be set via a rotary encoder in the master section. Each input module has access to four program busses and has cue and talkback switches. A 100mm long-throw fader and lighted channel ON/OFF switches round out the module. The master section offers control room, studio, and headphone controls with source selection, and an onboard headphone jack and amplifier. Timer controls, a master talkback button, and a built-in cue speaker with volume control are provided. There are four event switches and six programmable buttons available for user functions. The meter bridge has three stereo pairs of bright 30-segment horizontal LED bar graph meters, as well as an on-board timer with controls located in the master section.
The IP-12 control surface connects via Ethernet to its audio engine, the Wheatstone WheatNet-IP ip88cb Console Audio BLADE. A powerful 1RU device containing the console's digital signal processing, input, output, and logic circuitry, the engine has no fans for silent running and may be located either next to the console or at a remote location.
Purchase Wheatstone Products from BSW, and we will add an extra year to the manufacturer warranty. Giving you, 2 FULL years of coverage on your Wheatstone purchase! ONLY, from BSW.
• 12-fader compact control surface
• 4 stereo program busses
• LED source name displays
• LED-illuminated switches
• A/B source selector on each channel strip
• Guarded channel ON/OFF switches
• Control room and studio monitor outputs with independent level controls
• Headphone output with built-in amplifier and level control
• CUE bus with built-in amplifier and speaker
• Three pairs of bright, 30-segment bargraph meters
• Four event switches
• Six programmable buttons
• Individual channel talkback with master talkback
• On-board timer
• Uses the ip88cb Console Audio BLADE, WheatNet-IP compatible
• Modular control surface design
Wheatstone ip88cb BLADE (included) Features:
• Integrated I/O Mix Engine BLADE
• 2 Mic Preamps with phantom power and gain trim w/ XLR inputs
• 4 Stereo (8 Mono) Analog Line Inputs on RJ45
• 4 AES Inputs on RJ45
• 4 Stereo (8 Mono) Analog Line Outs on RJ45
• 4 AES Outputs on RJ45
• Cue and Headphone Outputs on RJ45 and 1/4" jack
• Control Room and Studio Monitor Outputs on XLRs
• 12 Programmable Logic Ports
• 1 RU Enclosure
• Front panel metering for all busses and outputs
• Gigabit port for connection to WheatNet-IP network