Call us at (800) 426-8434
The 260 by dbx is a complete rackmount EQ and loudspeaker control system with limiters and real-time graphic spectrum analysis that help prevent damaging spikes in your audio, full GUI control and extensive bandpass, crossover and routing configurations.
The 260 offers two independent channels of processing power with a linkable 28-band graphic equalizer, industry-standard dbx stereo compressor module, feedback eliminator and the 120A Subharmonic Synthesizer on the input, with a 6-channel output system that includes parametric EQ, limiters that provide protection against speaker blowouts and alignment delay. All of this results in a system that delivers optimal processing in a compact system.
• 2 XLR balanced line inputs
• 1 XLR RTA mic input
• 6 balanced XLR outputs
• 48 kHz A/D conversion
• 20 Hz-20 kHz frequency response
• 2.8 seconds of alignment and zone delay
• RS-232 PC GUI control
• classic dbx compression/limiting
• graphic and parametric EQ
• auto-EQ function
• full bandpass, crossover and routing configurations
• auto gain control
• pink noise generator
• full-time RTA real-time graphic spectrum analysis
• setup wizard with JBL speaker and Crown power amp tunings
• security lockout
• wall panel control inputs
Options: the RTA-M by dbx is an omni-directional, flat frequency measurement microphone specially designed for the Driverack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 KHz, ensuring accurate real-time analysis of your audio.
List Price: $749.00$599.95Free Shipping!Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksYou Saved:$149.05 (20%)
View ALL DBX Products