The 2 x 10 DA stereo distribution amplifier is equipped with a stereo line level high Z input, which accepts a balanced or unbalanced source with ten active balanced low Z output amplifiers. Each output amplifier may be paired for stereo or each output pair may be summed for monaural operation without degrading the integrity of the other outputs. Each stereo output amplifier has a front panel recessed level control.
• Front panel +/- DC power and stereo audio activity led?s
• Monaural configuration jumpers
• Removable screw terminals and selectable input gain of ?10dbv or +4dbu
• Eliminating the need for additional level conversion. • Powered by a surge protected internal bi-polar 15vdc power supply affording superior headroom and high definition audio.
The 2x10 DA may be set on a desktop, mounted on a wall or up to three units mounted on the RA-1 mounting shelf.
• Input Level -10dBv to +4dBu nominal, MIL: +24dBu.
• Input Impedance 20K Ω balanced, 10 K Ω unbalanced.
• Output level +4dBu nominal, MOL: +24dBu @ 600 Ω, balanced.
• Output Impedance 100 Ω balanced, 47 Ω unbalanced.
• System Gain 20dB
• Frequency Response 20 - 20kHz, +/- 0.1dB
• Noise 85dB below nominal output.
• THD .005%, 20 - 20kHz.
• IMD .005% (250/7kHz)
• Connectors Audio Inputs/Outputs connections - removable screw Terminals.
• Power Requirement 16 vAC only, 600 ma, wall transformer, dual 2.1mm jacks to allow daisy-chaining of two a
dditional 2x10 DA’s from one wall transformer. (220 Vac 50-60 Hz CE wall transformer OPTIONAL)
• Size: 5.66" x 7.00” x 1.58", Painted aluminum chassis w/ 4 - 4-40 mounting holes.
• Weight: 2.0 lb.
• Options: RA-1, Rack shelf, filler panel included. 1 RU.