The Heil PR 20 dynamic cardioid microphone boasts a wide frequency range and the ability to handle extreme sound pressure levels to make it the ideal workhorse for a vast range of professional applications. Its lush upper mid range will enhance any live vocal, while its superb frequency response and broad dynamic range make it an indispensable partner for reproducing many sound sources, particularly the snare drum.
Featuring a large low mass aluminum diaphragm, an incredibly strong magnet structure, and innovative phasing plug assembly, the PR 20 produces a very linear cardioid pattern that rejects unwanted sound from the rear, and reduces the proximity effect while achieving perfect articulation.
Heil PR 20 Features:
• Dynamic mic for vocals, snare drum, commercial broadcast-you name it
• Easily handles high SPL
• Perfect midrange articulation
• Wide frequency range
• Heavy steel construction
Heil PR 20 Specifications:
• Generating Element: Dynamic with Neodymium magnet assembly
• Body: Mate Steel body is zinc die cast
• Frequency Response: 50Hz-18kHz
• Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
• Connections: XLR Pin 1 Shield/Ground, Pin 2 Audio High (+), Pin 3 Audio Low (-)
• Output Level: -55dB @ 1 kHz
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid, uniform front to back discrimination
• Diaphragm: Large diameter low-mass aluminum
• Finish: Matte Black Epoxy finish with stainless mesh grill Net Weight: 14 oz.