Call us at (800) 426-8434
TC Helicon VOICEPRO
Pitch, Modeling, Harmony and Effects Processor
BSW PART: VOICEPRO
The human voice is recorded more than any other source. Whether for broadcast, film post or chart-topping vocal hits, the human voice goes through the most scrutinizing production; the right mic, the right take, the right balance. Time and creativity spent on voice production is critical to the successful delivery of your message. Appreciating the value of the human voice, TC-Helicon invested in real-world human voice research and the multitude of production processes it goes through. The culmination of this investment is VoicePro. All aspects of VoicePro's innovative technologies have been designed to match the quality of vocal and speech production demanded in any medium where the human voice is heard. Depending on the application, there are countless devices used to shape and embellish the sound of the human voice.
• Pitch: shift the voice using a transparent and versatile Hybrid Shifting™ algorithm with 8 octave shift range.
• Time: creative and humanized control over time shifting using FlexTime™.
• Character: manipulate or enhance a voice's character using VoiceModeling™ technology.
• Harmony: four voices of natural sounding intelligent harmony.
• Transducer: emulate the noise, bandwidth and distortion characterstics of phones, radios and megaphones.
• µMod: dial up an endless amount of the classic micro-shifted sounds including flange and chorus.
• Delay: the voice-optimzed delay includes input ducking and tap tempo.
• Reverb: using TC Electronic's classic algorithms.
• EQ/Dynamics: standard filtering and leveling tools from TC Electronic's arsenal of respected algorithms
List Price: $3,495.00$2,999.00Free Shipping!Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksYou Saved:$496.00 (14%)
View ALL TC Helicon Products