The TASCAM TA-1VP vocal processor was co-developed with Antares Audio Technologies to bring together everything you need for a polished, modern vocal sound. The rackmount processor includes a microphone preamp, compression, de-essing, microphone and tube modeling and Antares' world-famous Auto-Tune pitch correction.
A high-quality XLR microphone input is provided on the TA-1VP front panel, with phantom power for condenser mics. Processing is laid out in simple-to-use blocks on the front panel, each with dedicated buttons and meters to show you exactly what's being done to the signal. Antares' microphone and tube modeling takes the input signal and gives it the character of another microphone, with a library of classics to choose from. The De-essing module removes sibilance from your signal before variable-knee compression and gating. A great-sounding digital EQ is last in the chain before output.
The Auto-Tune module can be set for any level of pitch correction, in a variety of user-selectable scales. All settings can be recalled through presets on the front panel or through MIDI. Balanced TRS input and outputs are located on the rear panel, including a Double Track out for simulating doubled vocals. A S/PDIF digital output is also provided.
TASCAM TA-1VP Features:
• Antares Auto-Tune Evo real-time pitch correction with enhanced tracking and correction capabilities
• Antares Microphone Modeling simulates a variety of high-end studio microphones with variable proximity effect
• Analog tube modeling effect
• Variable-knee compression
• Downward-expanding gate processor
• Variable frequency de-esser
• Flexible 2-band parametric EQ
• Automatic mono or stereo double tracking
• User-programmable settings
• Dynamic MIDI control
• XLR microphone input with phantom power
• 1/4" balanced line input and output
• S/PDIF digital output
• 1/4" footswitch input