For recording applications where network capabilities are not required, the new DN-500R SD/USB Recorder offers the professional quality of Denon Professional’s flagship DN-700R recorder in a compact, cost-effective package with no compromise in core functionality. Combining professional features with high quality audio recording to reliable solid state media, the DN-500R provides a superior replacement to traditional recording devices in a wide range of applications.
Housed in a compact 1U rack-mountable chassis, the DN-500R offers recording to reliable SD card and USB storage media in both broadcast-quality WAV and MP3 formats. The unit can be configured for dual simultaneous recording to both USB and SD media, or relay/cascade recording where longer recording times are desirable.
Designed for professional use, the DN-500R features versatile connectivity including balanced XLR analog audio and AES/EBU digital I/O, as well as unbalanced analog connections and S/PDIF.
Ensuring total control is always possible, even when the unit is installed in locations that are difficult to access, the DN-500R can be controlled by RS-232C, Parallel GPIO and Denon’s RC-F400S Hot Start serial remote controller.
For direct control, the front panel is designed for ease of use with a bright OLED display and large function buttons offering fast, simple front panel operation. A USB Keyboard input allows file name editing.
The DN-500R also offers programmable timer operation for both recording and playback functions.
• Records to SD/SDHC and USB media in MP3 and WAV (up to 24-bit/96kHz)
• Dual Record feature (records to both media options simultaneously for primary and backup recording)
• Relay Record feature (continues recording to backup media when primary media is full)
• XLR and RCA audio connections (analog and digital)
• Timer recording/playback (30 schedules available)
• MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC playback
• RS-232c, GPIO, USB keyboard remote control
• Front panel USB keyboard connection
• EDL marking & file edit functions (Move, Copy, Combine and Divide)
• Record Monitor (listen the recorded signal while recording)
• Large, bright OLED display
• DMP Mark Editor software included (Windows only)
• 100-230V switching power supply
• Removable rack ears