Like other products in the popular HP series, the affordable, stereo HP2 headphone amplifier delivers loud, clean, clear sound, and roadworthy build quality, making it a great choice for wired IEM and headphone users alike.
PreSonus HP-series headphone amplifiers have long been popular for their loud, clean, clear sound and roadworthy built quality. The HP2 delivers these qualities in an easily affordable, portable, stereo device that can be powered by a 9V battery or the included DC power supply.
Designed for musicians and performers who demand mobility without compromising audio quality, the HP2 stereo personal headphone amplifier is a great choice for driving wired in-ear monitors (IEMs), as well as headphones. Portable and compact, it offers two XLR line-level inputs and one stereo 1/8-inch headphone output with volume control and can be powered by a 9V battery or a DC power supply. Operation can be switched between stereo and mono, and a Pan knob is provided. A 2m audio cable is included.
• Battery-powered, stereo headphone amplifier
• Inputs: 2 female XLR connectors
• Output: stereo, 1/8” phone connector
• Power: 9V battery or DC power supply
• Volume control knob
• Pan control knob
• Stereo/mono operation switch
• Battery-health LED indicators
• Belt clip
• 5/8-inch (27 tpi) microphone stand-mount socket
• 2m cable (5-pin mini XLR to 2 female XLRs) included