Call us at (800) 426-8434
Ideal for use with MP3, CD, DVD and in-flight entertainment systems, ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint closed-back headphones deliver clear, high-resolution sound, with rich bass, a detailed midrange, extended treble and accurate imaging in an immersive soundfield. Their earcups have been redesigned for greater comfort, with generously cushioned padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear.
The ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems and extremely high 109dB sensitivity to provide generous volume levels from any music source. The headphones also work when the noise-cancelling function is turned off, and operate in passive mode without batteries. Noise-cancelling electronics are fully integrated in each earpiece, with no need for external modules.
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7b Features:
• ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint noise-cancelling headphones feature ANC circuitry that effectively reduces environmental noise by 90%
• Lightweight, compact, fold-flat design is ideal for travel
• Ideal for use with Apple iPod, iPhone and iPod touch portable music and DVD players, laptop computers, in-flight entertainment systems and other devices
• Closed-back headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems for impactful bass, extended treble and higher fidelity
• Comfortable earcups with generously cushioned padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear
• Audio functions (in passive mode) even without the battery
• Fully integrated electronics-no external modules needed
• 300 ohms impedance
• 10 - 25,000 Hz frequency response
• Fold-flat design with included 3.5 mm mini-plugs, a full-size 1/4" adapter, a specialized airline adapter for connecting to in-flight entertainment systems, and a handy carrying case
$99.95Usually Available in 1-2 Weeks
View ALL Audio Technica Products