With its slim, lightweight, durable design, the P3R offers reliable wireless freedom that covers every corner of the stage, with up to 300 feet (90 meters) of range. Simply connect a set of earphones and adjust the controls to create a wireless personal mix.
P3R lets you use MixMode® to customize the mono blend from two channels of audio, or select stereo mode and adjust the left / right balance as desired. Patented Audio Reference Companding and 24-bit digital audio clarity ensure the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
Easy to set up and operate, the Shure PSM 300 Stereo Personal Monitor System puts total freedom within reach of musicians at every level. Customizable two-channel mix and volume lets you hear every note in detailed, 24-bit digital audio from anywhere on the stage. So you can dedicate yourself to the performance. Never bound by wires or wedges.
• One-touch frequency scan and automatic frequency selection enables quick setup and connection to a P3T transmitter via IR sync
• MixMode® technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
• Stereo mode enables adjustment of left / right balance
• Volume knob and mix control are easy to adjust
• Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
• Battery status LEDs provide clear indication of remaining charge
• Works with PSM®300 Stereo Personal Monitor System
• Offers up to 6 hours of continuous operation with 2 AA batteries
• Includes P3R, 2 AA batteries, zipper bag, and user guide
• Active RF Sensitivity (at 20 dB SINAD) 2.2 μV
• Image Rejection >90 dB
• Adjacent Channel Rejection >60 dB
• Intermodulation Attenuation >50 dB
• Blocking >60 dB
• Audio Output Power
• 1 kHz @ <1% distortion, peak power, @32 Ω 80 mW (per output)
• Minimum Load Impedance 16 Ω
• Headphone output 3.5 mm (1.8") stereo
• Net Weight 98 g (3.5 oz.) (without batteries)
• Dimensions (H × W × D) 110 × 64 × 21 mm (4.3 x 2.5 x 0.8 in.)
• Battery Life 5–7 hours (continuous use) AA batteries