Call us at (800) 426-8434
It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending), Scan and Sync, and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation. Connections include balanced 1/4" and XLR, loop out, and headphone out. It comes with a rack-mounting kit, front or back mountable antennas, and power supply.
The P9T is available in various frequency bands, including G6 (460-506 MHz), G7 (506-542 MHz), K1 (596-632 MHz) and L6 (656-692 MHz). This is the G6 version.
Shure P9T Features:
• RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
• Syncs to a P9R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
• Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator
• Front or back mountable antennas
• Compatible with PA421SWB and PA821SWB antenna combiners
• Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
• Switchable +4 dBu and -10 dBV input level
• Balanced, 1/4" and XLR connectors
• Bit-mapped, backlit LCD
• Includes rack-mounting hardware
• 1/8" headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
List Price: $974.00$649.00Free Shipping!Usually Available in 1-2 DaysYou Saved:$325.00 (33%)
View ALL Shure Products