This comprehensive Shure PSM 200 hybrid bodypack personal monitoring system gives you a wireless TransMixer, a hybrid bodypack receiver and Sound Isolating earphones (clear finish).
The P2T TransMixer lets you connect two line-level or mic level inputs directly into the transmitter. The two signals can then be mixed independently. You can connect microphones or instruments directly to the inputs or use line outputs from a mixing console.
Shure P2T Features:
• Built-in audio limiter
• Front mounted antenna
• 2 mic/line input channels for mix control
• 1/2 Rack space
• Operating Controls: input level control, frequency select
• LED Indicators: tri-color input level, frequency
• Inputs: 2 Mic/line, XLR-1/4" combo input channels
• Outputs: 2 XLR split outputs
The P2R Hybrid Bodypack Receiver functions as a wired receiver, a wireless receiver, or both at the same time.
Shure P2R Features:
• Operates as a wired or wireless bodypack, or both simultaneously
• Frequency locator
• Built-in headphone limiter
• Integrated cable management
• High-impact plastic chassis
• 1/4" Line input jack with high/low gain switch
• Operating Controls: volume knob, frequency select
• LED Indicators: power, RF reception, frequency, limiter, low battery
Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones feature a Dynamic MicroDriver and deliver detailed sound with enhanced bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit on-stage or on the go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes (S,M,L) provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit.
Shure SE215-CL Features:
• Sound Isolating Design
• Lightweight, low profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear
• Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
• Detachable cable with wireform fit
• Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit
• Fit kit and carrying case included
• Clear finish