Delivering superb digital sound quality, the two-channel HBP-2X HelixNet Beltpack enables access to two of any four system channels over a single cable. The rugged, ergonomically designed HelixNet Beltpack was created to perform on the big stage, offering reliability and durability that will withstand the most demanding production environments.
Channel Density. Similar to a source assignment panel, a single cable gives every connected beltpack the capacity to access all four system channels.
Selectable Channels. The full-duplex, 2-channel beltpack can select up to two of the available four system channels and access program audio, each with individual level control.
Save Resources. Networked audio is distributed over a single, shielded twisted pair, reducing the number of cables to yield time and cost savings.
Passively Interconnection. Beltpacks can be set up in daisy-chain or star configurations with no need for active split boxes.
Clear-Com Sound: Legendary contoured audio frequency response provides maximum intelligibility and exceptional sound quality.
Efficient Administration. System configuration and firmware upgrades are centrally managed from the main station.
Intuitive Operations. Present logical channel labels on the high-contrast, 10-character OLED display.
Effortless Navigation. Optimally positioned buttons and volume knobs are easy to locate, identify and control on the beltpack.
Highly Durable. Fabricated from lightweight cast aluminum, the beltpack is able to endure the rigors of intensive applications.
Mounting Flexibility. Sturdy beltclip, rubber bumpons and integrated strap guide offer useful mounting options.
• Two-channel Beltpack
• Power and Audio over a Single Cable
• Program Audio with Separate Program Level Control
• User-Facing Keyset Controls
• Recessed Level Rotary Knob Controls
• Pushbutton Menu Access
• Integrated Mounting Strap Guide
• Tabletop Resting Supports
• USB Micro-AB Port
• XLR Lock Release
• Cast Aluminum Alloy Case
• High-resolution, Large Format OLED Display (Up to 10 Characters for Unique Labels)
• Visual and Vibrating Call Alerts
• Ridge Guide for Tactile Navigation and Mechanical Protection
• XLR-4M Headset Jack (5-Pin Option)
• 2.5 mm TRS Headset Jack
• XLR-3F Intercom Line
• XLR-3M Intercom Pass-through (Daisy-chain)
• Two intercom channels (Selectable)
• Program Audio (Assignable from Main Station)
• Intercom Line: (2) 3-pin XLR–M–F
• Headset: 4-pin XLR–M & 2.5mm TRS jack
• USB: Micro AB
• Headset Mic Impedance: 200Ω (Dynamic)
• Headset Mic Voltage 1.7V (Electret selectable)
• Limiter: +23dB
• The following specified for a route to four-wire output at 0dBu out:
• Mic Gain: 60dB (Dynamic), 45dB (Electret)
• Frequency Response: 300Hz – 10 kHz ±3dB
• Contoured for Intelligibility
• Distortion: <0.2% THD @ 1kHz
• Noise: <-55dBu (Dynamic), <-65dBu (Electret)
• Load Impedance: >32Ω
• Output Level: +12dBu before clipping
• Sidetone: -12dBu (selectable)
• The following specified for a route from a four-wire input at 0dBu in:
• Max Gain: 0dB • Frequency Response: 40Hz - 10kHz ±3dB
• Distortion: <0.1% THD @ 1kHz
• Noise: -65dBu
• Headphone Limiter: 0dBu (selectable)
• 6" H x 4" W x 1" D (152mm x 102mm x 25mm) Weight: 16oz (.454kg)
• DC Voltage Range: 30-60 volts Environmental
• Max temperature is 45ºC (113ºF) • 0 - 90% relative humidity