The RS-701 is a single-channel analog beltpack with an XLR-3 line connector and XLR-4M headset connector that combines high headroom with low-noise audio. The RS-701’s wide dynamic range and audio contouring enable intelligible voice communication with the “Clear-Com Sound” from quiet to noisy environments. Recessed rotary volume control, Talk key and Call key guard against accidental activation. The beltpack features LEDs on the top for visual indication of incoming/outgoing call signalization. The RS-701 has a low operating current to allow for more beltpacks in a chain.
DIP Switches and LEDs: A concealed DIP switch panel on the back of the beltpack allows the capability to select audio and key options quickly and easily. DIP switches can control features such as switching between electret or dynamic headset, Key Features And Benefits setting a minimum or off level for headphone output, adjusting volume settings, enabling or disabling LED signals, having Call on Talk or latching the Talk key. A green LED indicates that the beltpack is powered and a green LED on the Talk key indicates that the microphone is active (Talk is latched). An amber LED indicates a Call signal on the channel.
Improved Design: The RS-701 is designed in a rugged and reliable casing with a retro-design connection to the previous RS-500 Series beltpacks. A belt clip allows a variety of ways to use the beltpack; users can clip it to a belt or lanyard, or users can mount the belt clip to a wall, pole or desk for fixed installations.
COMPATI BILITY: The RS-701 is compatible with all Encore partyline products, as well as the PL-Pro line and other partyline systems via Encore interfaces.
• Visual LED indication on top of keypad for Power (green), Call Signal (amber), and Talk Latch (green)
• Tactile buttons for Call and Talk
• Recessed rotary control for Volume with end stops for 270° rotation range
• Concealed, programmable DIP Switches for Latch Talk, Talk with Call, LEDs Off, Mic Gain, Mic Type and HP Level Off
• Fully compatible with current and previous models of Clear-Com analog partyline systems
• Low operating current for more beltpack chaining
• Rugged and strong construction
• “Clear-Com Sound” for intelligible audio