The Clear-Com BS210 is the base station for the HME DX210 wireless system.
The Clear-Com HME DX210 system offers the perfect blend of wireless intercom performance, system compatibility with wired intercom systems, and ease of use. Operating in the 2.4GHz band, the DX210 delivers exceptional sound clarity and enables interference-free communication for highly demanding productions.
Clear-Com BS210 Specifications:
• TX and RX Antenna: 1/2-Wave, Dual Diversity Dipole
• 4-Wire I/O: RJ-45, 600 ohm balanced, level adjustable, simultaneous operation with 2-Wire (x2)
• 2-Wire I/O: XLR-3F and 3M, externally-switchable RTS or Clear-Com Mode, 200 ohm, level adjustable, null adjustable
• Auxiliary Input: XLR-3F/1/4" phone combo jack, 600 ohm balanced, level adjustable
• Auxiliary Output: XLR-3M, 600 ohm balanced, level adjustable
• Headset I/O: N/A
• Headset Connector: 4-Pin Mini-DIN
• Headset Output: 250 mW into 32 ohms
• Size: 19" x 1.72" x 13.50" (1-RU)
• Weight: 9.0 lbs
• Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz or 12-14 VDC