Zeus III LE is the further refinement of compact intercom system units, giving compact systems more options for their intercom configurations. Zeus III LE has 16 channels in/out and two additional configurable partyline interface channels. Its compact size is perfect for environments with limited space. With integrated Ethernet, Zeus III LE can be configured from virtually anywhere on the network using AZedit software. Alternatively, Zeus III LE can be directly connected to AZedit via a USB connector on the front panel. The system has 16 standard RJ45 connectors, making it easier to connect the intercom system with audio lines and keypanels by keeping the RTS wiring scheme. The Zeus III LE+ contains all of the same features as the Zeus III LE with the ability to provide the user with redundant AC power supplies for an added level of reliability
• Two redundant power supplies The unit comes with two independent power supplies powered from separate AC feeds.
• USB port: The USB port is used for system configuration using AZedit Intercom software.
• Trunk capable: Zeus III LE+ can communicate with an RTS trunked system using the dedicated DB-9 trunk connector with standard RS485 protocol.
• Additional channels/ports: Zeus III LE+ is a 16-channel intercom matrix – each channel can be used to connect to a keypanel or 4W Audio (Audio In & Out).
• Dual-channel party line interface: Zeus III LE+ includes an interface for additional two channels of party line. From the front panel it can be configured for use with RTS TW, Audiocom or Clear-Com party line systems. No additional interfaces are necessary.
• Remote configuration: With the addition of Ethernet to the unit, users can remotely configure Zeus III LE+.
Dynamic keypanel addressing Zeus III LE+ automatically addresses keypanels when they are connected to the frame. This eliminates the need for setting keypanel addresses and maintaining port allocations.
• Relays: Two relay connections are included, available on the back panel of the unit.
• AES Audio No
• Audio Bits 24
• Bus Expansion No
• Cable Length N/A
• Depth 15" (381 mm)
• Height 1.75" (44.5 mm)
• Integrated Party-Line Interface Yes
• Intuitive User Interface Yes
• Link Method N/A
• Matrix PC Connection Ethernet, Serial, USB
• Non-Destructive Download Yes
• Port Capacity: Single Frame 16 keypanel ports, 2 party line ports with call signaling
• Rack Units 1
• Redundant Controllers No
• Redundant Power Supplies Optional
• Relays 2
• Remote Configuration Yes
• Trunking Yes
• VOX on Input Yes
• Width 19" (482.6 mm)