iRig Pro is the first full-featured compact audio and MIDI interface you can use with your XLR microphones, your guitar and bass, your keyboard or other line-level source and your MIDI controllers. It features an XLR/1/4" combo jack for connecting microphones and instruments (accepts XLR and 1/4" TS cables), and a MIDI input for plugging in your favorite controller. You will find iRig Pro to be the most versatile iPhone and iPad accessory in your gig bag. And when you get back to your Mac, plug iRig Pro into your USB port and keep jamming away on your laptop or desktop.
IRIG-PRO package includes:
• iRig Pro universal Audio-MIDI interface
• iOS Lightning connection cable
• USB connection cable
• 2.5mm jack to MIDI cable
• 9V Battery
• Balanced input for a mic, unbalanced input for line-level or Hi-Z source, via XLR/1/4" combo jack connector
• Preamp gain control
• High-quality mic and instrument preamp, low noise, high definition
• High-quality 24-bit/96kHz conversion
• MIDI IN, compatible with iRig MIDI cables
• +48V phantom power provided by included 9V battery
• Sturdy, durable construction
• Powered by mobile device or USB when plugged into Mac
• Lightning, USB, and MIDI cables included
• Instrument Input: unbalanced, Hi-Z, TS 1/4” Jack, Tip: signal / Shield: ground
• Maximum Input Level: from 30 mVpp to 6.9 Vpp
• Instrument Input Impedance: 620 kOhms
• Microphone Input: balanced, XLR. Pin 2: hot / Pin 3: cold / Pin 1: ground
• Microphone Input Level: from 6 mVpp to 1.4 Vpp
• Microphone Input Impedance: approx 2 kOhms
• Gain Control Range: 47 dB
• Phantom Power: 48V +/-10%
• Input Noise: -97 dB RMS, -105 dB(A)
• Distortion (THD): 0.01%
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.5 dB
• Conversion: 24-bit A/D
• Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz (requires latest firmware version)
• Battery: 9V (Alkaline suggested), needed for +48V phantom only
• Mac®: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
• Windows®: Support using the ASIO4ALL driver on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
• Compatible with Android devices that support Samsung Professional Audio technology, like the Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge. Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 3 require Android 5. Micro-USB-OTG to Mini-DIN cable (sold separately) is required.
• Compatible with Android devices with USB (OTG) connector running Android apps that use USB (OTG) audio input. Micro-USB-OTG to Mini-DIN cable (sold separately) is required.
• Compatible with any Android devices with USB (OTG) connector running Android 5. Micro-USB-OTG to Mini-DIN cable (sold separately) is required.