Call us at (800) 426-8434
Connection versatility sets the T8 apart from other isolation boxes. The T8 provides balanced XLR, 1/4" and RCA connections on all inputs and outputs simultaneously. The T8 fits easily into virtually any audio system and is a clean patch point between all types of systems.
The T8's mounting ears are reversible so you can have either the XLRs on the front or the 1/4" and RCA jacks on the front. This maximizes flexibility in cabling your system. Whether you need an interface between a computer based audio workstation and your monitor system, isolation on long cable runs in a fixed installation, isolation of multiple signal sources from your recording equipment, or in many cases, just a safer connection between two audio systems, the T8 can accommodate.
Its full feature set, rugged construction, and high-end specifications make the T8 the obvious choice for Live Sound, Permanent/Fixed Install, D.J., and virtually any PA application.
• High-quality, passive audio interface
• 8 high performance transformers
• XLR, 1/4" phone, and RCA type phono connections on all inputs and outputs.
• Reversible rack mount ears
• Separate input and output signal grounds reduce hum
• Audio transformers have an extremely flat and wide frequency response
• Very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources
• Can be used for signal taps or as a signal splitter
• Use as a safer connection between two audio systems (ie: Computer workstation or monitor system)
• 19" 1U black all steel case
List Price: $189.00$149.00Free Shipping!Usually available in 1-2 weeks.You Saved:$40.00 (21%)
View ALL ART Products