The CG-1000 clock generator is built for recording studios, engineers and musicians looking for the maximum audio performance from their gear. It has twelve word clock outputs, two AES/EBU, and two S/PDIF outputs. Two of the clock outputs can output multiples of 1/2Fs, 1/4Fs, 2xFs, 4xFs, and 256x the selected sampling rate. Four front-panel preset buttons recall often-used frequencies and other settings, and settings can be saved to a USB drive. A menu screen is provided for additional settings, and the front panel can be locked to prevent accidental changes.
Inside the CG-1000 clock generator is a high-quality OCXO. This oven-controlled crystal oscillator has 0.01PPM accuracy – the highest precision in its class. Jitter Management and Glitch-free Relocking circuits make TASCAM’s CG-series generators ensure highly-accurate clock outputs. For applications demanding even more accuracy, a 10MHz input accepts signal from Rubidium or GPS-based generators.
With best-in-class clock precision, glitchless relocking, and low temperature drift, every facility needs an upgrade to the TASCAM CG-1000.
• High-precision OCXO (Oven-Controlled Crystal Oscillator) with 0.01PPM
• Jitter management circuit for stable clock output
• Glitch-free relocking circuit prevents noise and skipping during clock dropouts and recovery
• 10MHz input for use with Rubidium or GPS clock generators
• Twelve word clock outputs, two of which support 1/2Fs, 1/4Fs, 2xFs, 4xFs, and 256xFs the selected rate
• Two AES/EBU and two S/PDIF outputs
• Word clock and AES/EBU clock inputs
• Four system presets, saved internally with USB drive backup
• Sampling Frequencies from 32kHz to 192kHz supported
• Panel lock switch to prevent accidental changes
• 1u rack mount size