Call us at (800) 426-8434
The HR-DAC1 is the ideal choice in installations requiring high quality analog audio from an AES/EBU, AES-3ID or S/PDIF digital audio source. The HR-DAC1 automatically detects a valid input on any of the four input jacks: S/PDIF optical, S/PDIF coaxial, AES-3ID or AES/EBU. The AES/EBU input is 110 Ω terminated; the S/PDIF coaxial and AES-3ID jacks are 75 Ω terminated. A front-panel LOCK LED indicates the presence of a valid digital audio source without any phase-lock or bit errors. Sample rates from 32 kHz to 192 kHz are supported with front-panel LEDs to indicate standard digital audio rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz and 192 kHz. Professional operating stability is achieved with RDL's proprietary Sure-Lok™ latch-up auto recovery.
The digital input is converted to stereo audio using high speed delta-sigma conversion, digital filtering and filtered wideband analog drivers. The high performance, low-noise converters are supplemented with digitally controlled analog gating to produce unparalleled performance. The LEFT and RIGHT output levels are individually adjustable using front-panel knobs. A dual-LED VU meter displays the output level of each channel to facilitate level adjustments. Balanced +4 dBu audio outputs are provided on a rear-panel detachable terminal block and on XLR jacks. Unbalanced -10 dBV outputs are provided on phono jacks.
The HR-DAC1 is powered from 24 Vdc, which may be connected through the detachable terminal block or through the dc power jack. A front-panel power switch is provided.
PS24AS power supply not included.
• Broadcast Quality Audio Digital to Analog Conversion
• Input: AES/EBU, Coaxial or Optical S/PDIF, AES-3ID
• Outputs: Balanced and Unbalanced Stereo Audio
• Adjustable Audio Output Gain Trim
• Dual-LED Audio Output Level VU Metering
• Operation Up to 24 bits, 192 kHz
• Exclusive Sure-Lok Auto-Recovery Sentinel
• Transformer Isolated AES/EBU Input
• Automatic Sample Rate Detection with Indicators
• Digital Signal Lock Indicator for Valid Inputs
• Inputs (4):110 Ω AES/EBU XLR, transformer isolated; S/PDIF optical; 75 Ω S/PDIF coaxial phono jack; 75 Ω AES-3ID BNC
• Outputs (6):Left and Right: 150 Ω bal. XLR and terminal block, +4 dBu; -10 dBV unbal phono jack
• Sample Rate:32 kHz to 192 kHz
• Resolution:16 to 24 bits
• Frequency Response:5 Hz to 24 kHz (+/- 0.2 dB into high impedance load)
• THD+N:< 0.002% (20 Hz to 20 KHz, below +22 dBu)
• Harmonic attenuation:2nd: -105 dB; 3rd: -108 dB; 4th, 6th: -115 dB; 5th, 7th: -110 dB; above 7th: <-115 dB, typical
• Crosstalk:< -100 dB (5 Hz to 3 kHz); < -90 dB (3 kHz to 20 kHz)
• Output Level:Adjustable OFF to +24 dBu (0 dBFS); Left and Right
• Phase L to R, R to L: ±0.15° (5 Hz to 20 kHz)
• Residual Noise:< -100 dB (10 to 20 kHz, -120 dBFS input) < -100 dB (10 to 20 kHz, -120 dBFS input) < -110 dB (locked to digital input, digital audio off) • Dynamic Range: > 110 dB (resolution 24-bit unweighted)
• Indicators (10): POWER LED, blue; LOCK LED, green;
• RATE: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz; dual-LED VU meters, left and right
• Standards:AES3-2003, IEC60958
• Power Requirement:GROUND-REFERENCED 24 Vdc @ 175 mA
• Ambient Operating Environment:0° C to 55° C
List Price: $643.05$447.97Free Shipping!Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksYou Saved:$195.08 (30%)
View ALL RDL Products