Call us at (800) 426-8434
Each channel has a variable impedance circuit to let you perfectly match the preamp with any microphone, or to use different settings creatively to shape the sound of the microphone. Adjustable high-pass filters as well as phantom power and phase reverse controls are easily accessible on the front panel.
It supports the same professional eight-channel A-D converter option (ISA8AD) used with the ISA828. The A-D converter accepts four line inputs in addition to the signals passing through the main channels of the ISA428 MkII, creating eight high-quality digital streams with a superb 122dB dynamic range. Thanks to its convenient 25-pin D-Type connector, the A-D converter option integrates seamlessly with most digital workstations, including Pro Tools HD.
Focusrite ISA428 MkII Features:
• Four ISA series transformer-based preamps
• Selectable impedance
• Four front panel instrument inputs
• Dedicated analog insert points
• Variable high pass filter on every channel
• LED meters for every channel
• Phantom power available on every channel
• Trim control allows 20dB of extra gain with fine adjustment
• Phase reverse buttons help to correct phase issues with microphones or cables
• Optional eight-channel A-D converter (ISA8AD)
List Price: $1,899.99$1,499.99Free Shipping!Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksYou Saved:$400.00 (21%)
View ALL Focusrite Products