Call us at (800) 426-8434
8-channel Mic Pre
BSW PART: OCTOPREMKII
The digital output allows users to make the most of often-neglected ADAT inputs; ideal for expanding the number of mic-pre inputs on your interface. Connect OctoPre MkII to your audio interface's ADAT input to create a high quality, multi-channel recording solution, ideal for tracking drums, as well guitars, keyboards, vocals and more.
OctoPre MkII also features 5-LED input metering on every channel, switchable phantom power and a variety of internal and external clocking solutions.
Focusrite OctoPre MkII Features:
• Eight High Quality Award-winning Focusrite Pre-amps
• Inputs: 2 mic/line/Inst Combi XLR Switch to instrument via front panel
6 mic/line Combi XLR On the rear
• Outputs: 8 Analog line 1/4" TRS Jack Balanced, 16 ADAT Dual lightpipe 8 channels at 96kHz (Lightpipes are mirrored at 48kHz)
• Built-in eight channel 24-bit / 96 kHz digital output
• Mic-pres optimized for tracking drums
• Two quality Hi-Z instrument inputs
• 5 LED input metering on every channel
• -10dB Pads on every channel
• Direct outputs on every channel
• 48V Phantom power available on every channel
• State-of-the-art Clocking solutions with industry-standard JetPLL jitter elimination technology
Focusrite OctoPre MkII Specifications:
• Mic Gain: +10dB to + 55 dB
• Line 1-8 Gain: -10 dB to +36 dB
• Instrument Gain: +10 dB to +55 dB
• Input Pad on inputs 1-8: ~-10 dB
• Phantom power switched in 2 x 4 channel groups (1-4 and 5-8)
• Mic and instrument maximum input level: +8 dBu (+17 dBu with pad on input)
• Line maximum input level: +22 dBu
• Nominal output level @ 0dBFS: 16 dBu, balanced
• Sample rates: 44.1kHz to 96kHz
• Clock Sources: Internal clock and syncing to Word Clock Input.
• Dimensions: W = 484mm / 19", H = 45mm / 1.8", D = 265mm / 10.4"
• Weight: 3.6 kg / 7.93
List Price: $599.99$499.99Free Shipping!Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksYou Saved:$100.00 (17%)
View ALL Focusrite Products