1. Order By Web
Use your choice of Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover or PayPal. Upon acceptance by BSW, the entire order will be charged to your account immediately including any back ordered items.
2. Order By Telephone
Call us toll-free at 1-800-426-8434 from anywhere in the United States, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada. International customers, please call us at 253-565-2301. Sales representatives are on duty 9:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
3. Order By Fax
Domestic customers may fax your order request or purchase order toll-free at 800-231-7055 (International customers, please fax to 253-565-8114).
4. Order By E-mail
E-mail order request or purchase orders to email@example.com
Net 30-Day Account
To qualified domestic business and educational customers, net 30-day billing is available with approved credit. Click here to download a copy of the BSW credit application.
Special order, non-inventoried products or those items with set frequencies or other customizations may be subject to restrictions on return or exchange. In addition, a 15% restock fee may be assessed for those items returned for reasons other than defect, damage, or situations arising outside of BSW's control.
Should the return of any equipment be deemed necessary, please contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of purchase.
Returns that are received and accepted will be credited against their corresponding outstanding invoices (if any) before crediting the related account(s) or credit card(s).
If a return of equipment is deemed necessary, please note the following instructions:
- Contact our customer service department at 800-426-8434 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. A return authorization number will be issued and will expire 10 days from the date of issuance.
- Items being returned must be in the manufacturer's original carton, if applicable. The carton should be that in which the product was shipped-not a different or similar product. Please be sure to include all manuals, disks, cables and warranty cards that accompanied the item(s). Please use the packaging originally provided by BSW.
- For your protection, please insure the package for the value paid for the item(s) in question. BSW assumes no liability for goods missing or damaged in the course of a return. The goods must arrive at BSW in good condition as a condition of return.
- Affix a label to each carton and secure with clear cellophane packing tape. Use the following address for returns:
4900 Creekside Pkwy
Lockbourne, OH 43137
- Please be sure that the RA number given to you appears clearly on this label. BSW cannot accept any packages that do not clearly bear the RA number.
- Ship the package to BSW at the address shown via prepaid freight. BSW will not accept any packages sent via "collect" terms
SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCTS, OPENED SOFTWARE, HARD DRIVES, EAR BUDS, ARE NON-RETURNABLE. Service through the factory or an authorized repair center is required. Please contact us if you would like to obtain copies of the manufacturers' guarantees and warranties prior to purchase.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Unless otherwise expressly stated in a written agreement signed by an official of BSW, the terms and conditions contained on BSW's written invoices, its catalogs, and web pages, as amended from time to time, shall apply to all transactions initiated via the Software or through the Website. BSW's terms and conditions of sale may vary depending upon the country from which you are ordering or the subsidiary with which you do business.
- Purchases made with credit cards are charged 100% of the value of the order as a deposit in full against that order at the time it is placed, prior to the shipment of any product. Additional charges may follow for freight and/or additional charges.
- All invoices from BSW shall be paid within Net 30 days unless otherwise stated on your invoice. (Net 30 billing for accounts with approved credit with a signed agreement on file at BSW).
- A finance charge of 18% per year (1.5% per month) will be charged on all unpaid balances that exceed Net 30 days.
- Title to equipment purchased via the Software or through the Website shall be retained by the seller (BSW) until the account is paid in full. At that time, title to the equipment passes to the customer.
- All shipments are F.O.B. point of origin unless otherwise stated on your invoice. BSW assumes no liability for shipments once placed with the carrier. Liability of loss or damage resulting from carriage remains with the carrier and customer.
- Any discrepancies in billing or problems with defective or damaged equipment must be reported within 48 hours of receipt.
- Use of the BSW Website constitutes an agreement between the customer and BSW to comply with all the terms stated for condition of sale regardless of payment terms.
- All returns are subject to the Return Policy of BSW.
- All prices are subject to verification and change. BSW reserves the right to adjust prices as necessary. Please see our Product Pricing & Availability Policy for further information.
- All prices shown or given are in US Dollars. All transactions are in US Dollars.
- All products are 120VAC, 60Hz unless otherwise described.
- Sales taxes are collected where applicable (currently the states of Washington, Nebraska and Ohio).
Product Pricing & Availability
The products listed on BSW’s website may not be available in your location due to specific legal requirements imposed upon BSW, its vendors, or by US or foreign trade restriction(s). BSW will assume no responsibility for being unable to provide products or services due to such legal or contractual requirements. Additionally, BSW customers must assume responsibility for gaining all necessary approvals to obtain BSW products or services.
Questions regarding the availability or pricing of any particular product or products should be directed to email@example.com.
The Fine Print (Obligatory Stuff for our Print Publications )
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. BSW is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors. Suitability of products for intended use is the sole responsibility of the customer. Should return of any equipment be deemed necessary, please contact our Customer Service Department within 30 days of delivery. Special order, non-inventoried products or those items with set frequencies or other customizations usually are subject to restrictions on return or exchange. In addition, a restock fee and/or repair charge may be assessed for those items returned that are no longer in new condition and are missing packing, accessories and manuals. All factory warranties apply. Service and repair must be completed at designated factory repair centers. BSW will not be responsible for any damage resulting from the equipment we provide. BSW cannot assume responsibility for delays or errors caused by carriers, manufacturers or others in the course of doing business. The BSW logo is a registered trademark of Broadcast Supply Worldwide, Inc. All other product names throughout this catalog are trademarks of their respective holders. © 2013 Broadcast Supply Worldwide. All rights reserved.