The Heil PR40 is a proven workhorse for broadcast and podcasting. BSW has bundled it with everything you need to Podcast in style!
BSW PR40 Podcast Deluxe Package 2:
• Heil PR40 Dynamic Microphone
• Heil PRSMB Shock mount for PR40
• BSW RE27POP Pop Filter
• Heil PL2T Broadcast Boom Arm
• BSW Signature 20FT Broadcast Microphone Cable
• Focusrite Scarlett 2I2 2nd Gen USB Interface
• Audio Technica ATHM20X Headphones
The Heil Sound PR-40 is a new-breed dynamic microphone boasting an innovative design along with top-shelf components to deliver a sound that rivals condenser microphones but without that all-too-common background noise and need for external enhancements.
Featuring a large aluminum diaphragm, neodymium magnet structure, a cardioid polar pattern to keep extraneous noise at bay and a double-layered screen to protect against breath blasts, the PR-40 offers a very wide frequency response and clear uncolored sound with virtually no distortion. Ideal for kick drums, bass amps, vocals, and broadcast voice-overs, it comes with an all-metal SM-3 stand adaptor, a storage box and cleaning cloth.
For more insights on the PR-40, check out this Radio World user report
Heil Sound PR-40 Features:
• Large 1.5 inch aluminum diaphragm
• Wide frequency response
• End fire Cardioid pattern
• Industry-leading -40 dB of rear rejection
• Low distortion
• Low handling noise
• Natural articulation
• RE27POP pop filter option available
Heil Sound PR-40 Specifications:
• Generating Element: Dynamic with Neodymium magnet structure
• Body: Matte Steel body, zinc die cast bottom ring
• Frequency Response: 28 Hz to 18 kHz
• Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
• Connections: Pin 1 Shield ground, Pin 2 +, Pin 3 -
• Output Level: -53dB @ 1 kHz
• Polar Pattern: End fire, Cardioid, uniform front to back discrimination
• Diaphragm: Low-mass quilted aluminum
• Finish: Anodized champagne matte
• Net Weight: 15 oz.
PR40 Frequency Response
PR40 Polar Pattern
Sound just like you
With Scarlett 2i2 your recordings will sound just how you want them. Two combination inputs with natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, line level inputs and newly-designed instrument inputs let you record anything you want. Even seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Two 1/4 inch balanced jack outputs let you connect to professional studio monitors, turn up the volume and totally immerse yourself in sound.
New Generation - Better in every way
The second generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. New super-low latency* will bring confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis underscore its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
Ready to record anywhere
Compact and portable enough to take anywhere, you won't even need a power supply; Scarlett 2i2 is connected and powered by a single USB cable. It also comes with the software and effects you need to start recording; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack (featuring 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations), Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples and more.
* Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11
• Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain
• Two newly-designed instrument inputs, designed for seriously hot hottest pick-ups
• Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
• One headphones output with gain control
• Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
• Connect professional studio monitors using two 1/4 inch balanced jack outputs
• Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
• Powered by USB so you don’t need to carry a power cable
• Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
• All the additional software and loops you need to start recording
The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
• Advanced build quality and engineering
• 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
• Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
• Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
• Convenient single-side cable exit
• Designed for studio tracking and mixing
• Type Closed-back dynamic
• Driver Diameter 40 mm
• Magnet Neodymium
• Voice Coil Copper-clad aluminum wire
• Frequency Response 15 - 20,000 Hz
• Maximum Input Power 700 mW at 1 kHz
• Sensitivity 96 dB
• Impedance 47 ohms
• Weight 190 g (6.7 oz), without cable and connector
• Cable 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
• Accessory Included 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter