BSW Microphone Mania is on! Purchase a US-32/US-42 interface, and receive 3 Podcast Production Soundscapes from Industry Legend, Rick Allen! Offer good through 4/30/17! Contact BSW for more details!
Who is Rick Allen? Working in radio since his teens, Rick Allen now produces and licenses original audio collections to hundreds of broadcast and media companies from around the world. Get quality, FREE audio content for your broadcast, exclusively, from BSW, Tascam and Rick Allen.
US-42-BCD1 Dual Package Includes:
• Tascam US-42 Mini Studio - Creator
• 2 - MXL BCD-1 Dynamic Broadcast Microphone
• 2 - MXL BCD Boom Arm/Stand
• 2 - 20ft BSW Broadcast XLR Microphone Cable
• 2 - Audio Technica ATHM20X Dynamic Closed Back Headphones
The Tascam Mini Studio is your personal production and online broadcast studio. Featuring a professional quality audio interface and a number of unique real-time effects, the Mini Studio delivers everything you need to become the next internet sensation. Perfect all in one solution for the professional/amateur podcaster, and online gamer! Available in 2 versions, Personal and Creator.
• 2 HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps
• XLR/TRS input jacks support balanced input and can provide +48V phantom power
• Mini jack mic input (MIC 1)
• Supports connection of 4-pole earphone with mic
• Stereo mini jack AUX input that can be used to connect portable audio players and game devices
• Support for direct guitar input
• Support for low-level dynamic mic input signals
• DSP effects (equalizer, compressor and reverb)
• Input monitoring function allows input sounds to always be heard before they are transmitted
• Stereo analog RCA output jacks suitable for connection to powered monitors
• 3 PON trigger pads that are self-lighting and velocity-sensitive
• REVERB knob that can be used to adjust the amount of reverb
• Voice Effect on/off button
• ON AIR button that starts transmission to the computer
• Stereo mini jack headphone output
• 1/4” headphone output
• Separate controls for line and headphone output volumes
• BROADCAST/CREATOR mode switch
• Support for high-resolution recording formats up to 24-bit/96kHz
• Supports Windows (ASIO/WDM) and Mac (Core Audio)
• USB 2.0 computer connection
• Compliant with USB audio 2.0
• Can be connected to an iOS device using an Apple Lightning-USB camera adapter (sold separately).
• USB bus power operation supported when connected to a computer
• Works with major DAW software, including Audacity, Sonar, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One and GarageBand
• Works with all major streaming software/services
• Software modes shown below: Easy/Expert
The MXL BCD-1 end address broadcast dynamic microphone offers warm, rich tones that will get the most out of any voice. The built-in swivel mount allows for perfect positioning when combined with the optional MXL BCD-Stand.
MXL BCD-1 Features:
• High quality dynamic mic built for broadcast and voice-over productions
• Excellent side rejection
• Built-in isolation shockmount