Specifically engineered for high-quality digital audio capture, the all-digital MOTIV™ MV51 large-diaphragm condenser microphone seamlessly connects to any Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android devices for the ultimate in convenience of digital recording. Equipped with five onboard DSP preset modes to provide optimal recording results, the MV51 includes a unique onboard touch panel control for quick access to gain, mute and headphone volume adjustments. The 1 inch capsule element provides unmatched audio results, which are easily monitored in real-time via the built in 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone output. The striking vintage design and durable all-metal construction includes an integrated kickstand compatible with any standard mic stand, making the MV51 a complete recording solution when convenience is required without sacrifice.
ShurePlus MOTIVTM Mobile App: High quality recording on any Apple lightning device, delivered. The MOTIV app is loaded with smart features for digital recording on the go. It enables 24bit/48khz recording with all MOTIV products along with full control of the MV88 digital stereo condenser mic. Whether you’re music recording, field recording, interviewing or capturing video, the five preset modes (speech, singing, acoustic, loud, flat) automatically adjust gain, stereo width, equalization and compression for pro results. The app also includes advanced features to further optimize your recordings.
• Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits.
• 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
• Automatically adjusts Gain, EQ, Compression and Limiting for optimal results
• Front panel touch controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
• Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
• 1-inch (25mm) microphone capsule element provides best-in-class audio
• Integrated rear kickstand provides optimal positioning on any desktop
• Includes standard 5/8" thread to mount on any microphone stand
• Includes (1) Micro-B-to-USB Cable and (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning® cable
• All-metal construction, vintage-inspired design
• MFi Certified Yes
• DSP Modes (Presets) Speech/Singing/Acoustic/Loud/Flat
• Type Electret condenser, 1-inch (25 mm)
• Polar Pattern Unidirectional (cardioid)
• A/D Converter Up to 24-bit/48 kHz
• Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
• Adjustable Gain Range 0 to +36 dB
• Sensitivity at Minimum Gain, Flat Mode -39 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz 1 Pa=94 SPL
• Maximum SPL at Minimum Gain, Flat Mode 130 dB SPL
• Headphone Output 3.5 mm (1/8")
• Power Requirements Powered through USB or Lightning connector
• Microphone Mute Yes
• Mounting Stand Built-in
• Stand adapter 5/8", 27-thread (standard microphone stand mount)
• Housing All-metal construction
• Net Weight 574.7 g (20.27 oz.)
• Dimensions 128 × 86 × 70 mm H × W × D
• Cable Includes one (1) Micro-B-to-USB cable and one (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning cable
• System Requirements: Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0 Macintosh: OSX Lion 10.7, OSX Mountain Lion 10.8, OSX Mavericks 10.9, OSX Yosemite 10.10; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0 iOS 7.0 and higher: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus; iPod touch 5th generation; iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Air 2; iPad Mini 1st generation, iPad Mini 2nd generation, iPad Mini 3rd Generation MOTIV™ Digital Microphones and Recording Solutions are compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.