Great price on a top of the line handheld recorder! Only while supplies last!
The Marantz PMD661 is a versatile, professional handheld PCM/MP3 recorder based on the popular PMD660, offering a streamlined form factor, a superior feature set, and the use of SD flash media. Major new design innovations include a smaller footprint and an improved top facia layout with fewer buttons as well as more highly developed use of multi-functional operation. The PMD661's compact size, combined with the improved control layout, ensures comprehensive single-handed operation.
The Marantz PMD661 features switchable balanced mic/line XLR inputs and a S/PDIF digital input, as well as unbalanced line-outs on RCA connectors and a secondary unbalanced line-in on 3.5 mm mini jack connector. It also boasts a high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz recording option (PCM).
The Marantz PMD661 incorporates SD flash media, and its compatibility with SDHC media means that cards currently up to 32 GB in size can be used. High capacity media storage is matched by up to five-plus hours recording time from four AA Alkaline or NiMH batteries (not included). Drag and drop file transfer is supported via the USB 2.0 port.
The Marantz PMD661 comes bundled with free Mark Editor software. PMD Mark Editor allows the marker points made on the recorded file to be adjusted post-recording, creating a new file, so that basic editing can be carried out on a PC or MAC if desired.
Not sure which recorder works for your needs? Compare all of our recording devices features and specs with ease right here!.
Marantz PMD661 Features:
• MP3/WAV (BWF) recording, with files saved directly to SD/SDHC memory cards
• 44.1/48/96kHz sample rate selections, in 16 or 24-bit quantization
• Switchable balanced XLR Mic/Line inputs with +48V phantom power
• S/PDIF Digital Input
• Built-in stereo condenser microphones
• Large, easy-view OLED (Organic LED) display
• Large, easy-to-use multi-function interface with improved navigation
• Angled LED and on-screen record level meters for easy visibility
• 1/4" headphone jack with independent level control
• Built-in stereo speakers
• Solid, field-worthy handheld design (6.5" x 3.7" x 1.4")
• Battery-powered operation via 4 AA Alkaline, providing over 5 hours of typical operation (unit also accepts off-the-shelf rechargeable NiMH batteries. Batteries not included)
• USB 2.0 data port for fast transfer of files to PC/Mac
• Transcription playback functions, including pitch control and user-definable skip back
• Advanced editing features, including Timer Record/Playback, Copy segment, and File divide
• Mark Editor software included
• 1 GB SD Card Included