Call us at (800) 426-8434
The R-26 boasts Roland's latest DSP engine, which allows simultaneous recording of up to six channels (three stereo channels). A large LCD touchscreen display lets you directly navigate menus for customizing the microphone settings, editing waveforms, and so on. It also gives you large input-level knobs for making precise adjustments.
You can connect the R-26 to your computer via USB for use as an audio interface or for external storage. Use the R-26 in combination with the bundled SONAR LE software app to perform recording and detailed editing on your PC.
Not sure which recorder works for your needs? Compare all of our recording devices features and specs with ease right here!.
Roland R-26 Features:
• Two types of built-in stereo microphones (omnidirectional and directional) that can be used in various combinations
• Two XLR/TRS combo inputs with 48 V phantom power, plus an input for a stereo plug-in powered mic
• Supports up to six channels (three stereo channels) of simultaneous recording
• Large LCD touchscreen display for intuitive navigation
• Large input-level knobs for fine adjustment
• Built-in Hi-Speed USB interface for use as an audio interface or external storage
• Loop-Back function; combine this with the built-in or external mics for the optimum live video streaming setup (only with Audio Interface function)
• Bundled with SONAR LE software (PC)
List Price: $499.00$399.00Free Shipping!Usually Available in 1-2 WeeksYou Saved:$100.00 (20%)
View ALL Roland Products