Call us at (800) 426-8434
The ART SLA-4 is a true four-channel amplifier in a single rack-space that can be switched easily from Multi-channel, Stereo and Bridged Mono Modes. Separate mode switches let you bridge channels 1 and 2, or channels 3 and 4, or both channel pairs. This lets you configure the amp for best utilization in 2, 3, or 4 channel applications for maximum flexibility.
Designed for long-term reliability in any audio application, the ART SLA-4's output is fully protected from short circuits. An ultrasonic network decouples RF from the output and helps keep the amplifier stable with reactive loads. The ART SLA4 is stable into loads as low as 2 ohms (stereo mode) or 4 ohms (bridged mode) making it ideal for virtually any installation application or complex system configuration.
The ART SLA-4 features SmartFan, an advanced, thermal dependent fan assisted convection-cooled system. The SmartFan system is dependent upon the internal ambient temperature of the unit, and runs at high or low levels depending on the amplifier's cooling needs.
1/4-inch TRS and Euroblock balanced inputs as well as multi-way output binding posts ensure the ART SLA4 can be quickly and easily tied in to any system without modification. A simple to install tamper proof cover is included.
ART SLA-4 Studio Linear Power Amp Features:
• Extremely low noise, discrete linear design
• 4 x 100 Watts/Ch @ 8 Ohms, 140 Watts/Ch @ 4 Ohms
• 2 x 200 Watts/Ch @ 16 Ohms, 280 Watts/Ch @ 8 Ohms (bridged)
• 2 x 100 Watts/Ch @ 8 Ohms & 1 x 280 Watts @ 8 Ohms (bridged)
• Toroidal transformer
• 10 Hz to 40 kHz frequency response
• 1/4-inch TRS, and Euroblock balanced inputs
• Recessed "Pop Out" detented gain knobs
• Tamper-proof faceplate included
• Multi-way binding post outputs
• Low profile 1U rack-mountable design
• SmartFan silent cooling system
List Price: $549.00$399.00Free Shipping!Coming Soon (usually will ship within a week)You Saved:$150.00 (27%)
View ALL ART Products