The JGJr is a quality Juice Goose power distribution product with inexpensive features for primary requirements.
The Junior includes combination circuit breaker/master power switch, 6 power outlets, basic voltage protection and AC noise suppression in a 4 1/2" deep chassis. It comes with a 1 year warranty.
JG SERIES (For Basic Requirements): The JG Series family of power and light modules includes six high quality, economical models that are valuable accessories for any rack-mounted system. The switched outlets on the back of each unit provide power while the discreet components inside provide a basic level of protection to help clean up dirty and dangerous AC voltage.
The Basic power conditioning includes a fast-acting metal oxide varistor (MOV) installed to clamp voltage spikes running between the incoming line and neutral leads. This level of conditioning also includes a capacitor to reduce the level of AC line interference that may be transmitted between the line and neutral leads.
• INPUT VOLTAGE 120 VAC, 60 Hz
• TECHNICAL CURRENT CAPACITY 12 Amps (80% of circuit breaker rating)
• CURRENT OVERLOAD PROTECTION Circuit Breaker Integrated Power Switch, 15 Amp Max.
• DIMENSIONS (inches) 1.75H x 19W x 4.5D
• WEIGHT 4 lbs
• CHASSIS Steel
• POWER CORD 5 Foot, 16/3 SJT
• POWER OUTPUT CONNECTORS Six NEMA 5-15, 15 Amp Rating
• AC LINE FILTRATION Line Capacitor (Line & Neutral)
• VOLTAGE SPIKE PROTECTION Metal Oxide Varistor (Line & Neutral)