The Broadcast Tools Site Sentinel 16 provides a one-rack unit solution for web enabled remote site control. The Site Sentinel 16 was designed from a user's point of view, so all of the basic functionality you need is included to control your site equipment. Each metering (telemetry), status/logic, stereo silence sensor, temperature sensors, power failure input, along with all relays can be controlled and/or monitored over any IP network including private networks, IP-based industrial control network and the Internet. Users can operate the product using a web browser or web-enabled mobile device, while email notification may be configured to alert up to four recipients when alarms are detected. The user may also enable a sound effect to play on the monitoring PC when an alarm is generated. Logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day. Its SNMP capabilities allow multiple units to be monitored with any SMNP manager software package. SMTP username and passwords are also supported.
The Site Sentinel 16 is equipped with sixteen, twelve bit-resolution bi-polar 10-volt metering (telemetry) channels, along with four virtual channels. Each of the sixteen optically isolated status/logic channels may be configured for 5 to 24 volts DC wet or dry (contact closures) status/logic monitoring. The sixteen raise and lower control channels are equipped with independent SPDT one-amp relays and may be controlled via any web browser and/or user programmable event action (macro's) sequences. Each raise or lower relay may also be configured for ON, OFF and pulsed operation.
The Site Sentinel 16 is equipped with a four-channel temperature port. Up to four (one supplied) temperature probes may be installed to monitor temperatures within the range of -67°F to +257°F (-55°C TO +125°C).
The Site Sentinel 16 is also equipped with a power controller port. By pairing this feature with an optional external AC power control unit remote rebooting of AC powered equipment is possible.
• Battery-backed real-time system clock
• Event-driven and time-based automatic command capabilities, allowing user-defined macros to enable the Site Sentinel 16 to make corrective actions
• 64-event program scheduler for relay control and alarm muting
• Logging of all input status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day
• Four “Virtual” metering channels*
• Plug-in euro-block screw terminals for metering, status, relays, temperature and stereo silence sensor
• Jack for external power failure power supply*
• Four-channel temperature port for Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature monitoring*
• Stereo Silence Sensor monitoring*
• Fifty-three front panel I/O activity LED indicators
• Front panel local/operate switch with LED indicator
• Rear panel RJ-45, 10/100base-T LAN/Ethernet interface
• Fully RFI proofed
• Fused and surge protected universal power supply included
• One rack-unit chassis
*Independent of the sixteen metering (telemetry) and status channels